THREE, "ANTI LAWS"

. . • ☆ . ° .• ✧°:. *₊ ✩° ・゚. ☆

So here's the thing: Zed was wrong.

People were believing this. And why? Hayden couldn't seem to figure it out.

"Werewolves are real!" Bucky exclaimed in the Seabrook City Hall. He was pacing in front of the Aceys and Hayden, who he had dragged along, claiming she needed to stay by his side in order to protect her. He had ignored every single one of Hayden's protests to the point that his sister had simply given up. "I always, always said the stories of monsters in the forest were real. And no one believed me."

"You used them so much to try and freak everybody out that they just started to think they were old legends."

"You especially didn't believe me, Hayden. You never listened." He gestured to her, crossing his arms over his chest. "I shouldn't even let you be talking to me right now, traitor." Bucky took a seat and crossed his leg over the other, biting at his nails. It was a habit of controlling his nerves that he'd had since they were young.

"I never believed you because you tried so hard to scare me with those stories as a kid! You wore them out too much that they lost their flare, and they eventually just became what they were— tales of the town." Hayden told him.

She had always thought the tales were stupid, just made up stories said over a campfire, trying to paint the founders of Seabrook as fearless leaders, if you asked her.

"I thought werewolves were just myths." Stacey said.

"Yeah, like cavities." Jacey agreed. Hayden tilted her head at him and his eyes widened at the lack of reinforcement he received from his fellow cheerleaders. "Those are real too?" He turned away slowly, his body tense with the fearful realization.

"Werewolves, ew." Lacey complained. "I really hope my allergies don't act up."

Hayden rolled her eyes. She couldn't take it anymore so she quickly turned to Bucky, who bit at his fingernails nervously. "I'll be right back."

His head perked up at her, "You can't be ridiculous right now. But there's werewolves on the loose!"

His sister sighed. "I'm literally just going across the room, Bucky."

Then it was while Hayden made her way across the auditorium, she heard what the Necrodopolis family were saying.

"Please can I have one?" Zoey begged her father, Zevon. "I'm the only zombie in my class. A werewolf friend would be great." She tried to present her case, like she had with getting a dog. "I'll feed him and walk him—"