Bright Ideas

~Later That Day~

It's the final class of the day and the girls arrive first to the class due to their split training. Mr Aizawa was already in the class when the girls arrived. Aizawa noticed this morning that his students, especially the boys, were acting weirder than usual.

'Are the boy still acting weird?'

He asked the girls as they took their seats.

'When aren't they?'

Mina said, leaning her back against the wall, and using the back of her chair as an armrest.

'Exactly, you're gonna have to define what you mean by weird.'

Hagakure mentioned.

'I have to idea how to describe it, they just felt like they were acting different then usual.'

Mr Aizawa said.

'Oh, you meant he boys not talking to us, or even acknowledging us today.'

Jiro leant back on her chair.

'I'm sorry, they've been doing what?'

Mr Aizawa was confused.

'We all assumed it's something to do with the sports festival yesterday.'

Momo explained to their teacher.

'Really?'

Aizawa was honestly expecting the worst, it was his class after all.

'We should get them back.'

Jiro mentioned.

'Yes.'

All the other girls said in unison.

'But how?'

Uraraka asked.

'I don't know, I just said we would prank them back.'

Jiro turned to look at Uraraka, at the back of the classroom.

'You got any bright ideas?'

As the girls talked Aizawa grabbed a marker and wrote on the board behind where he was standing.

'Wait, we have a test today?'

Tsu said worryingly, noticing the 'Test Conditions' Aizawa had just finished writing up on the board.

'No.'

Mr Aizawa smiled.

"But the boys don't need to know that.'

All the girls sound quite happy with this prank idea.

'I like your thinking.'

Jiro laughed.

'The gonna freak.'

Mina giggled.

'Hey, Mr Aizawa.'

Momo said, getting the attention of her teacher.

'Knowing the boys, sooner or later they're gonna wanna start a prank war with us. Would you be able to be on our side when that happens?'

'Of course, but they won't know that.'

Mr Aizawa said, grabbing a stack of empty papers to look like he's holding test papers.

'I like how it's not if  it will happen, it's when it will happen.'

Hagakure chuckled.

'They're coming.'

Jiro said, bring her earphone jack back up to her from where it was touching the floor.

'Ok, quiet then.'

Mr Aziawa said before getting ready to address the boy who where about to enter through the door. However the boys had no idea what was about to hit them.