Chapter 2

Everything was going same Abhi and Sid always used to  fight with each other  and irritate each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Everything was going same Abhi and Sid always used to  fight with each other  and irritate each other. Now one day they both were doing a sleepover with their friends as their parents were out of station due to a business trip. But here again the fight of our Malhotra Brothers started that to over a game that which one to play. there friends were trying there best to stop them when....Abhi's phone rang.......

He received it and heared something that made him shocked beyond death. He started shivring....he fell down on knees and the phone declined. Sid panicked he ran towards abhi and start shaking him .
Sid: Kya hua he asked worriedly
Abhi: wo...mummy papa....ka jo plane....tha ..wo...*between hicups*
Sid: wo kya.....!!!
Abhi: That plane crashed  ......
Tears start rolling down from there eyes . There friends start consoling them....
_________________________________________

Now after rituals and all
There Uncle (chachu) came to both of them...

Uncle: Dekho baccho ab jo hogaya wo to hogaya h we can't change .... So now I think we should try to move on dekho jab tak tum log apni studies complete nhi karlete tab tak agar tumhe koi issue na ho to me sambhal sakta ho company ko.....

Abhi: Ji aap hi dekh lijiye ...tab tak...he said more like a whisper .
And Sid was not even listening to whatever his Uncle was saying .

Uncle: Accha to ab se tum log mere ghar par chalo aaj se tum log wahi rakhoge apni cousin aur coaching ke saath ...

Sidshek just nodded

_________________________________________

Now After shifting to their Uncle's home.....

Abhi was sitting silently in the balcony of his room ....

Abhis pov
It's been three days since my parents died and we both the brothers shifted here. Well ik you guys must be thinking that why do I hate Sid so much so let me tell you......
-----------------------------------------------------------

So will reveal the reason in next chapter .

Pls avoid all the mistake and share your opinions in comments if you want me yo add something or remove something you can tell me your suggestions in comments without any kind hesitation.

And tab tak ke liye byyyy

~Your Author
Id ont give goals but this time I will hehe

10 votes and 4 shout out

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The Unwanted Brothers जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें