Chapter8

Abhi sat down in the corner of the ground looking down at the grass when the that son of trustee came and stood in front of him . I will refer hin as ayush (random name)

Ayush: hey u bloody orphan
Abhi didnt give any shit to him he was just looking down .
Ayush : well kahi suna tha ki u tried killing ur brother ha ...? Ohh so bad abhishek.. i was not expecting this from u .
Abhi was all shocked to hear all this .

Ayush : listen people this piece of shit who was that day trying to save his brother from me tried killing him just for property oh mah god ..... kya kalyug aa gaya h  *shouted so all students can listen*

Now all students start gossiping about him .
____________________________________

Sid was sitting doind head down when he listened some student's gossiping about same thing he was all frustrated to listen all this . He got up in frustration  and shouted at the top of hus lungs that his voice was even reaching in the ground as there was not much distance in between .

Sid: shut the hell up . Its my and his matter who the hell are u guys to say anything about me aur him . We will handle it we dont need ur fucking advice so just keep ir mouth shut.

All students immediately shut there mouth.

Abhi silently got up from his place and went to washroom he washed his face and cane out but was all stunned when he saw.....
____________________________________
Votes: 27
Comments: 35