Chapter 4

Leap of a month
_________________________________________
Abhishek's pov

In this one month nothing special has happend it just our life is slowly slowly coming back on a track like me and sid started going to college but my and sid's bonding is not improving but still like we don't fight now small-small things
And definitely jab parents nhi so deal karna padta ...but we really miss our parents trust parents is duniya me kuch nhi hota h ...well currently I am sitting in mah college park and just admiring the beauty of nature.

Abhi's pov ended

Suddenly Abhi saw a group of bullies were troubling sid and he was not replying ashe was already lost in his thoughts but seeing this view.  Abhis eyes turned red in anger where he himself don't know why was getting so hyper but he can't control it. He got up from his place and moved towards them he punched a boy from that group and now the attention of that leader turns towards Abhi.

Leader: "ohooo hum ye kese bhul Gaye ki is orphan ka ek ORPHAN bhai bhi to h ab parents nhi h to ye hi to masiha banega na" he said empazing the word ORPHAN basically taunting Abhi .

Abhi: " sun ye jo zabaan h na limit me rakh ise ise se pehle me ise Kat do". He completed in a warning tone .

Leader:" oh to tu ab meri zabaan katega sun be ab tu is college ke trustee ka beta nhi ab wo me hu samjha..."

And here the fight begins ...👊

The principle came running to the and shouted.

Principle: "Stop all this shit right now...and what the hell is going on ??"

Leader:Sir he is beating for no reason

Abhi:" No sir he .."

But he was cut off by the principle

Principle:"Abhishek I didn't expected this from you..shame on you now just go and call your uncle I will talk to him.."

Abhi and his freinds tried there best to make him understand but no he was not at all trusting them.

Now they all were sitting silently in the canteen

Abhi: "pehle to ye bata jab wo tujhe trouble karrha tha can't you just answer him back or punched or don't you have tongue "

Sid:"ooo hello he was troubling me na ...so who said you to come in between and to save like hero ..hero khud ban rhe the daant mujhe rhe h ..ab nikal gayi na saari heropanti ..khud ko tiger shroff samjhta h .."

Abhi: "ykw ..it's just waste of time to talk to you.."

Sid: "so who said you do to... "

Vai: "guys stop it yaar it's not the time fight jo hona tha hogaya next time se dayan rakhna ..aur dono se keh rhi ho ye baat now just call your uncle .."
_________________________________________

In the house of their Uncle

There Auntie ,cousin sis and sid were standing at a corner at their Uncle was shouting badly and Abhishek .

Uncle:"What was the need to fight with him when you know who is he and for your kind information now you are no more a son of the trustee.  And aajtak parents ke saamne kabhi nhi kiya esa kuch but infront of me you have to do all this why just for my insult . Doesn't you feel any shame ek to free me khana kha rhe ho kapde phen rhe ho aur uske baad usi insaan ki izzat ko mitti me mila rhe ho . And I don't think he said something wrong to you tum phele se hi orphan ho wo to bas bhai ne hi tumhe bina baat me sar par chada rakha tha...*sigh* Now your punishment is that you will not have todays dinner.....Now just go to your room ".  He shouted

Abhi was just looking down

Uncle:"Now Just Fuck off!!" He shouted at the top of his lungs

(Don't take me wrong life me pehli baar kisi ff me Gali likhi h 🤪)

Abhi ran towards his room. And they all sat for dinner but they did very silently.  Now after dinner all of them went to their respective rooms. It was around 11o'clock when sid got up from his bed and walked out Abhi's room he peeked in a little as the door was slightly open he saw him sleeping on the floor and the tear stains were all visible on his face. Somewhere Sid felt very bad about him . He was returning to his room when he was caught by his uncle  .

Uncle:"What are doing here at this time??

Sid:" wo..uncle..wo..

Uncle: " hmm..I already know  ..it's fine...but I will still warn you as you are my real nephew be aware of him and as you already know that he is not your real brother....but he will try his best to make you feel that he is good whereas he is just going to have a share on Bhai's property ...he just want money nothing else aur ho sakta he may harm you bcs after all property will be his ...I am saying all this cause I care for you.

Sid:"but uncle I have seen him crying for mom and dad ..."

Uncle: he cares for them but not for you...and aage ka tumhara jo decision ho wo tum khud socholo...it's just I don't want to loose you..now ..

And he kissed on Sid's forhead and they went to sleep...

Now next morning.....
_________________________________________
So finally updated ❤
Jaldi se goals complete karo ....

Goals:20 votes and 30 comments

The Unwanted Brothers On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara