2

Previously on «Agent Elemental»

"System Power... System Power.." Boboiboy mumbled as he started searching for it. He finally found it, he went and almost pressed it, "STOP, right there." Shouted Commander Kokoci whose holding a gun. "I'm sorry.." Boboiboy apologized as he went and pressed the button. The oxygen was slowly getting thinner and thinner, They started to float like it was without gravity.

Boboiboy smiled once more before losing his consciousness...

Now:

After Boboiboy lost consciousness, a mysterious portal opened up, sucking Boboiboy into it and then disappearing leaving no trace behind. 

"Quickly, he's losing consciousness!" Said a person with a heavy British accent. "Doctor!" She shouted heavily as the doctor began to look back. "Jesus Christ, what happened to him?" Asked the doctor as he began to check his breathing. "He's not breathing!" Shouted the doctor as he rushed to get an item. "Raise it to 250." He went to the patient and took a deep breath. "one, two, three."

\\//A few hours later..\\//

"Please put the patient in his room." He then gave the room keycard and number, "Alright." The nurse bowed her head and left. "207...207..." She wandered around trying to find a room when she came to a mysterious woman. "Hello," She smiled for a few seconds before opening her eyes, got ya.  "Hello," The nurse smiled nervously. 

"May I take him? I was assigned to help him." She pointed at the patient. "Oh- uh.. sure!" The nurse gave the patient to the woman as she left. 

"I must kill him," She took out a knife and was about to stab him, "Hands up!" Shouted a person, he seemed to be armed and prepared to kill her if he had to. "tch." She scoffed before disappearing to dust. They all stood, shocked by what happened. After a few minutes of silence, it finally stopped as they start to approach the patient. "This is the guy who she's afraid of?" The person with the gun mumbled as he starts going closer. "hm.."

"GAH!" Shouted the patient as he went and bumped his head into another's. 

"Ow.." He then massaged his head as he went to see who was standing near him. "...hello?" the person greeted as he shouted and fell back.

"So you're full name's Boboiboy Amato?" Asked the man Boboiboy. "Yes, and you're Leon? An...Agent?" Boboiboy asked back while in confusion what he meant by "Agent". "Yes. And the one in red is Agent Geetha, the one in grey is Agent Karya, and the one in blue is Agent Bakar," He then began to introduce each person he brought. "Ooohh... Uh- May I ask..what an.. uh- an agent is?" Boboiboy nervously stammered trying not to offend them. "Of course, but we'll have to tell that later, we need to get you out of here before she comes back." Agent Leon seemed rushed but Boboiboy accepted anyway, I mean it's a great offer.

"Everyone, we have a new Agent here, his name is Boboiboy Amato and he's 15 yrs old. Please treat him with respect." Agent Leon announced as Boboiboy stood nervously. "wait- wh," Boboiboy stammered as Agent Leon shot daggers at him, he instantly shuts up at that moment.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ali!" Ali Greeted warmly while holding his hand out. "*sigh*, Nice to meet you too, Ali." Boboiboy sighed as he shook Ali's hands. "*coughs*, now excuse me, I have to discuss something with the higher-ups." Told Boboiboy as he dragged the three. "What- why? More importantly, why didn't you discuss it with me? I can't take something so fvcking cool at once!" Boboiboy's eyes sparkled for a second, believe me, no one would've thought he would say it like that. 

"Alright Boboiboy, this is where you'll be staying tonight, please feel free to call us if you need anything." Told Agent Leon as he presented Boboiboy's wholesome room. "Woah.." Boboiboy muttered as he looked around at his wholesome room. "You're gonna start training tomorrow at 6:00, please do wake up early." Told Agent Leon before leaving Boboiboy behind.

"Even this bed is comfy." Boboiboy snuggled as he slowly fell asleep. Thank god he had been trained to wake up early so his previous Laksamana wouldn't throw him out of the room once more.

"mmm.." He stretched his eyes as he went searching for his cap. "What time is it?" He said in a grumpy voice as he went and checked out his phone. "5:00.." He mumbled to himself as he slowly got up and weakly walked to the bathroom, once he was ready he went and ran to the training room. Well, he got lost for a few minutes but he made it alright. "Ah, good morning." Agent Leon said as he demonstrated Boboiboy's training.