3

Previously on «Agent Elemental»

"mmm.." He stretched his eyes as he went searching for his cap. "What time is it?" He said in a grumpy voice as he went and checked out his phone. "5:00.." He mumbled to himself as he slowly got up and weakly walked to the bathroom, once he was ready he went and ran to the training room. He got lost for a few minutes but made it alright. "Ah, good morning." Agent Leon said as he demonstrated Boboiboy's training.

Now:

"Are you ready?" Asked Agent Leon, there seemed to be many who were excited to watch him. Boboiboy sighed as the go button appeared. He went and waited for the right moment, that's it! Boboiboy thought out loud as he went running, slowly, his clothes changed to red and black, his capped face forward and his movements began to speed up. He went across in a mere second stopping at the next stage. 

"Fuh.." Boboiboy wiped his sweat before looking into the next stage. There seemed to be hundreds of traps with some security bots. "You got this Boboiboy.." Boboiboy encouraged himself as he started to speed forward. Then suddenly, the alarm rang and the system shut down. "What happened?!" Shouted the fellow young agents, "You all stay here, I'll figure out what the problem is," Told Agent Geetha as she moved on forward. "Geetha! We can't risk you getting hurt!" Stopped Agent Leon, "I hate to do this but.." Agent Geetha then electrocuted Agent Leon and left them. At that moment, he realized something was wrong.

"You guys stay here, I'll take care of Agent Geetha," Boboiboy then commands, "And what makes you think that we'll do that?" Asked one of the fellow young agents with spiky hair and white cloth. "Because I-said-so." Boboiboy then glared at the agent and left. "I hate this girl," Muttered Boboiboy as he found the control room.

"Hello!" Boboiboy waved his hand with a warm smile. "Ah~ Boboiboy, the one I've been waiting for.." She turned her back, facing Boboiboy with her maniacal smile. "Could you stop it, please?!" His smile fades away as he burst into anger. "I have warned you, OVER and over again. But guess what, you really want to die!" He continued, "Woah, Woah, Woah! What's with that grumpy tone~" Asked the woman sarcastically, "You do not want to test my anger," Boboiboy clenched his fist, holding himself back from falling to this woman's game. "Kekeke~ Are you sure?" She began stretching herself, turning into what humans call, 'Monsters'.

"Hah, when I specifically warned you, did you think I was joking?" She flinched as she felt the presence of some sort of almighty god. "Ugh... I will come back!" Glared the woman as she disappeared. "Tch," Boboiboy scoffed as he massaged his forehead. 

"Tha-" An explosion occurred which shocked Boboiboy. "Tch, that fvcking woman!" Cursed Boboiboy as he ran towards the training room. It's blocked!  Boboiboy tried to open it various times. "Is everyone safe?!" Shouted Boboiboy loudly as he tried kicking the door. "Yes! B-but Agent Leon, he's bleeding a lot!" Shouted Ali as he held onto Agent Leon's stomach. "Everyone stay at the edge of the room!" Boboiboy shouted as he began to kick the door harshly. 

"Boboiboy Gempa!" Boboiboy then changed, using his earth gloves, he smash them to the ground as pointy earth walls appeared. This was one of Boboiboy's techniques, of course, the door broke, and there were many obstacles, fire, and toxic gas exposure. He covered his nose to lessen his breathing. It was quite blurry there, he went and slowly remove any obstacle and fire, slowly he reached the edge. "Ah! You!" Shouted Boboiboy as he saw a shadow. "Agent..LEON! His pulse is weak!" Shouted the young fellow instantly. Boboiboy hesitated as he checked once more to be sure. "Tch.!" Boboiboy scoffed as he ripped out a piece of his t-shirt. Using the ripped part, he tighten the wound to save the guy more time. 

"You, and your friends.. get out of here!" Told Boboiboy as they started moving. "Are you s-sure?" Asked the young fellow, "Of course," Boboiboy smiled as the boy hesitated before leaving.  "Hah... Boboiboy Ais." He sighed as he transformed. "Ice wall!" He shouted as a ton of ice appeared surrounding them. 

"Kehekeke!! You've fallen to my trap, you thought I was going to let you o-" The fellow woman laughed trough the speakers. Boboiboy then stressfully pierced the speaker. "Shut up you annoying old lady,"