Stranger

I like to look at a certain group of people and make up what their lives could possibly be like.
I'd try to figure out whether they smoke or not by looking at their hands, the shape of them, color of them, the way their nails look. By looking at their facial features, their eyes, cheekbones, their lips, their skin.
Figuring out whether they're living happily or are stumbling on the very edge of the will of living.
Maybe one of them tried to kill themself or another individual of the same species or another, just a few days ago. Maybe one of them won the lottery last month and maybe another one of them has a drinking, gaming, nail-biting, or drug problem.

A man around his late 60s - early 70s just bought four sweet-looking donuts with extra sugar that'd probably give you instant diabetes. What is he about to do with them?
He might go to the park, sit on a bench and eat them all by himself while he cries because he's missing his wife who's recently passed away and loved the sweets he'd be consuming.
He might go home and eat them with his still-alive-healthy-looking wife while they're watching bad tv shows.
He might go to his grandchildren and make them happy with those treats even though there'll always be one kid who'd be complaining about their favorite flavor not being there.

It's crazy how I made up three possible stories about the aged man with the donuts yet I will never know what will actually happen with or to them.

Whenever I'm somewhere, a place that has enough people to look at, even just one, this is what I do. I inspect their features, their posture, the way they look around the place and the way they walk, their clothes, their voice, the shape of their ears, mouth, eyes, their hair— what made you choose that hairstyle? Did you long for change or has it always been like that? Did someone make you do it? Were you perhaps inspired by a stranger just like how you have inspired me?
God, I wish I'll ever have the courage to just walk up to someone and ask them everything that crosses my mind at that very moment without feeling ashamed or scared for the way my brain works right afterward.

Stranger, do you want to see me as naked as I am trying to picture you right now, as I am unwrapping you piece by piece, question by question? Are you and I both longing for it? Is it your deepest desire? Let my mind unfold you like a flower at the very beginning of May. Or even earlier. Shall I pause my mind and ask you first? Shall I wait until May? Wait to think? Help me stop thinking.
I want to be inside your mind. Oh, how I desire to think what you think, feel what you feel. To be in each other's mind and soul. It's what I have wished for. For so long. To not only imagine your thoughts but know them, be them, control them, own them. Let me. Stranger.