part 48

Likes and comments ☺️

Let's Start 😊

(Sid put her on his lap. She keep blushing and doesn't look at sid. He hold her waist and bite her neck.)
Sid_ itna blush kyon kar rhe hai hmm..
Naaz_ ap aise mat dekhiye na, mujhe sharam aa rhe hai.
Sid_ kyon pahle bar thode na dekh raha hon...
Naaz_ Han but aise to pahle nhi dekhe na.
Sid_ is liye to abhi dekh raha hon...
(He kiss her cheeks)
Naaz_ Sidharth ji (she hide her face his chest) pahle yeh test to karo na....
Sid_ tum apne hatho se khela do,wahan se dur ho raha tha na is liye yahan baitha diya. Chalo tum khelate raho main dekhta rahon ga tum ko.
Naaz_ aj ap kuch zada romantic nhi ho rhe ho...
Sid_ pahle aisa nhi tha yeh sab tumhare waja se ho raha hai. Acha aaram se rahta tha ab distract kar dete hai tu. Bahek jata hon....
Naaz_ chalo yeh test karo, batein bad me karna. (She feeds him.)
Sid_ yammy yeh bhi mast bana hai. Ab kis team ko winner announced karo.
Naaz_ or ache se test kar lo fir decide Karo...

        Sid or shehnaaz dinner complete karte hai. After dinner Both dance and spend some time together. Sid comes and announces the winner. Then 1 week passes. Sid takes great care of Shehnaaz. When all connections are going, Sid does not feel like Shehnaaz should go away from him but he talks a lot to her, take care. Shehnaaz don't even want to go. Both the are in the captain room and hug each other.
Naaz_ Sidharth ji apna bahot khayal rakhna or please zada gussa mat karna thoda control karna.(Sid don't say anything just hugs her.) Sunn rahe ho kya bol rhe hon...
Sid_ hmm tu bhi apni care karna, food or milk, medicine sab time pr lena ok.
Naaz_ sirf 1 month he hai. Apna pora focus show par rakho or kisi or bat ke chinta mat karo.Abhi sab se zada important yeh hai. Jeet kar he aana waise mujhe to yakeen hai ap he jeeto ge. All the best my love. (Shehnaaz break the hug and kisses a lot on Sid's face. She holds Sid's hand and puts it on her belly) We both have been waiting for you at home. baby say to bye your daddy.
Sid_ (beautiful smile on sid face and he kiss her forehead.) Daddy will come very soon ok don't bother your mummy.
Naaz_ nhi woh Kahan preshan karta hai, bahot acha hai mera baby. Chal ab baher chalte hai na sab se milte hon main....
Sid_ hmm acha sunn woh kaushal ko sab bol diya tha main tera finale ka dress bhi ready hoga. Tu or mom sath me aana ok.

Sid or shehnaaz baher aate hai. Naaz sab se bye karte hai or chali jate hai. Sid kafi time wahin khada rhta hai or kuch der bad direct smoking room me chala jata hai. He misses Shehnaaz a lot. Other side shehnaaz comes home. She is very happy and seeing her so happy mom and her sister are also very happy. Shehnaaz continues to talk about sid and what happened in bb house. Shehnaaz tells everyone that Sid has come to know about the pregnancy and he is very happy. Mom and Sisters are very happy to hear this,  because does not come all this Scene on episode. Sid makes everything cut. Her sisters do a lot of teasing her, Shehnaaz proposes to Sid because this scene is not cut and everyone sees. Shehnaaz blushes a lot and keeps looking at her mom. She also look at naaz and kiss her forehead. She Asks about her health, because everyone knows that Shehnaaz was not well there. Mom says it is good that Sid came to know about pregnancy and he is happy. otherwise we are afraid how his reaction will be. Shehnaaz says mom he is very happy we cannot imagine and he is excited too.
Hole day pass Shehnaaz comes to their room at night and puts on Sid's t-shirt and shorts and lie down on bed. Hugs Pillow, she misses Sid. Their hugging, kissing, holding each other to sleep. She keeps watching Sid's photo and kisses. she says miss you Sidharth ji one week apke sath thi na aj bahot akela feel ho rha hai. Bas dil ho rha hai jaldi se ap aa jao humare bedroom me acha nhi lgta hai apke bina. I know ap bhi bahot miss kar rhe honge mujhe or baby ko bhi. Koe na kuch din ke or bat hai fir to hum hamesha sath honge kahin nhi jane donge apko. I love you so much Sidharth ji.

       Next day Shehnaaz goes to college. Even there almost everyone comes to know about Shehnaaz and everyone is very surprised. Shehnaz comes to college as usual but she feels a little change because everyone is watching her. Adit with her and leaves her inside. Shehnaz directly goes to the lecture hall and attends her lecture. There is a break for some time and she comes and sits in the canteen, her  friends with her but no one says anything.
Naaz_ yar kya hua hai jab se aae sab dekh rahe ho kuch bat he nhi kar rhe. Pta hai na mera kitna sab loss hua study ka btao sab mere ko....
Frnd_ tu itna bada shock de hai. Bat karne bhi dar lag rhe hai kya bolna kuch samjh nhi aa rha.
Naaz_ kya tum log bhi main wahi hon baba koe change nhi ho kar aae hon. Jo thi or jaise thi waise he hon.
Frnd_ tu kabhi btae bhi nhi ke married hai or woh kisi celebrety ke waif hai. Matlab sab ko jab pta chala to surprised ho gaye thy. Tujhe hume to btana tha...
Naaz_ aise he surprise dena tha sab ko is liye nhi btae thi....
Frnd_ yakeen to abhi bhi nhi ho rha hai ke tu sach me Sidharth Shukla ke wife hai. Kaise mile tum log, kaise shadi hue, love marriage thi....
Naaz_ kaise yakeen dilao ke woh mere husband hai. Or shadi waise he hue jaise sab ke hote hai and love marriage nhi thi arrange thi.
Frnd_ tere shadi ka pic bata. Hume dekhna hai.
(Shehnaz sees some her photos with sid.)

One more month pass. Shehnaaz's 5 months starts. She gains more weight and looks quite healthy but she is looking very pretty. Her small belly is also a show but she is wearing loose top from which no one understands anything so much. Mom takes Shehnaaz for a weekly check up and both Naaz and baby are fine. Shehnaz goes to regular college, does not miss any day and lives normally in college. She Take care of herself self and baby and mom also takes great care of her. Finale only 3 days left and she is very excited. Sid's arrival Before she changing the room a bit, bringing some things for the baby too.

      one day Shehnaz comes from college she is sitting after lunch when Kiran's call comes. She Said Papa has had an accident and he is serious, he is in the hospital, you should come to Punjab soon. Shehnaz gets shocked hearing this news and she says papa and cry. Mom is there she comes to Shehnaaz in panic and asks her But she says something. She hug her mom starts crying. Mom takes phone talks to Kiran. Mom gets very tense that Sid is not there and how to going Shehnaz alone in this situation and does Shehnaz never travel alone. First of all, mom relaxes and encourages Shehnaz. Mom calls to Kaushal and Says everything and asks her to take Shehnaaz to Punjab. He gets ready and tells Adit too. flight tickets book and there are 8 o'clock flights in the night. Shehnaz lives in contact with Continue Kiran. There is no talk with her mother because she is not well Shehnaz has to go to her mother quickly.Mom packs Shehnaz's bags and encourages her and says everything will be fine. just take care of yourself. Adit and Kaushal come in the night and Shehnaaz leaves with them.They both leave her and come the next day. Shehnaz stayed there for a few days. Has to happen. His father is in the ICU, he is going to have some surgery. Shehnaaz seeing her mother condition she also crying. But control herself and hug her mother, she takes care of her mother. Everyone sees Shehnaaz, she has changed a lot, she does not live as before, but quite mature and very responsible. Next day her father had surgery. He is some fine but he is in ICU. Shehnaaz doesn't want to leave her mother alone.

    Finale day arrives. Mom and pretty di going to finale. Sid also very excited and nervous at the same time. Then....

Shehnaz did not come in the finale....
What will be Sid's reaction?
Should Sid go to Punjab or not?....

SidNaaz Forever ❣️

Today one year of this beautiful day 🤩
SidNaaz lonavala trip togather with Sid's family.(08/08/2021) How quickly everything is changed.... 🥺

Miss you so much #SidNaaz 💞