part 53

Likes and comments ☺️

Let's Start 😊

   Both come out to go home and then see Outside the nurse stands up and calls Sid and say sir one photo please. Sid looks at Shehnaaz but she is looking at the nurse. Those people say sir please sir please a one selfie. Sid says yes and the nurses come to him and click the photo. Shehnaz is standing and watching but does not say anything. More people come and click photos with Sid. After some time, Sid sees Shehnaaz who stands silently. Sid says bye to everyone and comes to her.
Sid_ sorry yaar woh sab itna insist kar rhe thy kya krta main. Is liye main kahin jaldi jata nhi hon.
Naaz_ Han to koe bat nhi na main kuch boli kya apko.
Sid_ tum side me khadi thi na mere ko acha nhi laga is liye.
Naaz_ koe bat nhi log apko pasand karte hai is liye aa rhe thy na photo lene ke liye. Chalo ab ghar chalte hai.

       Sid and Shehnaz come home. They both spend some time with Baaz and Kiran and come to the bedroom after lunch. When the sid comes, he lies down on the bed because he is very tired and is not able to sleep well even at night.
Naaz_ bahot zada thake hue ho ap hai na, or hospital me bhi itna uncomfortable so rhe thy. So jao ap aaram se...
Sid_ hmm tu wahan kyon baithe hai yahan aa bed par.
Naaz_ are ap aaram se so jao na bed par main yahan theak hon.
Sid_ shehnaaz i want you, come here. Yahan par aaya hon main tere liye or tu wahan baithe hai.
Naaz_ (she comes on bed) ok relax main soche ap thoda rest Kar loge ache se, small bed hai na to ap comfortable so jao.
Sid_ kuch bhi yaar, itne to jaga hai tu bhi so sakte hai, chup chap let mujhe baby ko feel karna hai.
Naaz_ pta hai Sidharth ji kal main first time baby ke movement ko feel ke thi, slowly kick bhi feel hua.
Sid_ oohh nice kab hua tha, means baby active hai. (He put his hand on her belly over her dress.)
Naaz_ jab ap ka call cut ke or room me walking kar rhe thi tab hua tha. Mere ko bahot acha feel hua. Ap se gussa thi or ap mere sath bhi nhi thy to baby tha mere pass.
Sid_ woh yeh bol rha tha daddy ko preshan mat kiya karo unke bat suno...
Naaz_ no woh bol rha tha daddy apko preshan karte hai koe na main apke sath hon.
(Both smiles and Sid turns towards Shehnaaz and her top rises up and does a so many kisses on her belly.she feels first time sid lips on her belly, She caressing his hairs.)
Sid_ Hii baby kya kar rhe ho, daddy se bat karoge, apki mummy zada preshan karte hai na daddy nhi krte na.
Naaz_ Sidharth ji idhar dekhiye. (He look at her) i love you so much.
(Beautiful smile on sid face and he kiss her lips. He slowly start sucking her lower lips and she also doing this, she sucking his upper lips. They both busy in their passionate kiss. Almost 10 mints she breathless and tape on his shoulder. He leave her lips and they both joined their forehead and feels relaxed. She open his shirt button and take off shirt and touches his hard chest. Sid feels her small and soft finger on his chest then he hold her hand and by putting her fingers in the mouth, he starts sucking and biting.
Sid_ shehnaaz you are all right now and ready for it all, means there will be no problem, neither you or baby.
Naaz_ no kuch nhi hoga bas ap be carefull ok.

      Shehnaaz gets up and takes off her dress. She is only in her inner wear. Sid looks at Shehnaaz like this for the first time. She is looking so hot, he does not lose sight, countinue keeps looking at Shehnaaz. She open her bra, sid first time seeing her br**st. He gently lays her on the bed and Slowly touches her br**st. Naaz first time feel strong manly hand on her br**st. She close her eyes and he presses them, her breath becomes heavy and starts moaning. Sid sucking and licking her buds. After half hour he countinue sucking her buds she can't bear the pain and keeps on removing Sid. He leaves her buds and seeing Shehnaz, she has tears in her eyes but she smiles sid also smile and kiss her forehead. Both have intoxication in their eyes for each other. she touches his lower and he immediately feels the current in the body. Sid removes the dress under both without wasting time, he sees her lower part and touches. She gets wet then he comes over her and sits properly. Adjust his lenth and slowly push her at once. She moans loudly and hold his shoulder. Sid makes her close to him and starts kissing. After sometime both of them do Kiss broke and Sid wipe her tears and hide her face in chest and rubbing her back.
Sid_ relax baby, say if it's normal ok.

  After a while she look at sid eyes and smile and bite his neck. Sid understand and he start moving gently. Her moans encourage him. They both enjoy and talking to eachother. After sometime they both realised and feels pleasure. Sid kiss her lips and Keeping his head on her chest, he closes his eyes relaxing. Shehnaz keeps on caressing his hairs. Sid It is normal and changes his position and lies down straight. Shehnaz sits and covers both body with a quilt and lies down with her head on Sid's chest. Sid takes her in his arms.
Sid_ Thank you shehnaaz, for beautiful gift to give me.
Naaz_ konsa gift.
Sid_ humara baby, pta hai ab mujh se wait nhi ho rha bas dil hota hai woh jaldi se humare pass aa jaye.
Naaz_ is me thank you ke kya bat hai, ap khush hona bas or kya chahiye mujhe. Or  baby ka wait to mujhe bhi hai but abhi to time hai na.
Sid_ koe na kar lenge, bas tum dono ache or healthy raho and kuch problem na ho.
Naaz_ Sidharth ji apko ek bat pta hai hum dono ke name ka hashtag bhi bana hai, jab main bb house se aae na tab pta chala, hum dono ke scene thy or usme likha SidNaaz.
Sid_ Sidnaaz, nice sunne me bahot acha lag rha hai.
Naaz_ Han mujhe bhi bahot acha laga tha, main mom or di sab ko btae thi. Apke fans ne itna acha soch kar rakha hai na. Woh log humare pics and video upload karte hai.
Or pta hai apki waja se mere itna sare followers ho gaye hai, meri sab tareef bhi krte hai, ek ko chod kar.
Sid_ kon ek kisi se panga le ho kya.
Naaz_ nhi panga nhi le kisi se woh to apna he hai fir bhi tareef nhi krta.
Sid_ you're looking very hot and sexy. 
(She blushes and her cheeks turn red.) Kya hua Sharma kyon rhe hai, main samjh gaya tu mere ko bol rhe thi tareef nhi krte. Ab kiya hon to Sharma rhe.
Naaz_ Han to aise karte hai kya hot or sexy kuch or....
Sid_ main to aisa he kron ga tu itne hot he hai tere ko dekh kar control he nhi hua.
Naaz_ bas karo na kaise bat kr rhe ho ap.
Sid_ tu itna blush kyon kar rhe hai abhi kuch der pahle ek dam bold thi khud he dress nikalne lage or kya kya bol rhe btaon kya...
Naaz_ nhi kuch mat bolna, ap itna sata kyon rhe ho....
Sid_ maza aa rhe hai stane me is liye, chal bta mere ko humari video jo un logo ne upload ke hai.
Naaz_ hmm chalo sath me dekhte hai.

      Both watch the video for some time and fall asleep. Sid opens his eyes at 7 in the evening and he gets up and walks into the washroom to freshen up. He Comes and wakes Shehnaaz, after she is fresh, both of them come and have dinner.After dinner, both goes to the hospital to meet his father and Sid books the night flight. Both spend a lot of time in the hospital and meet Shehnaaz's parents and come home and prepare to leave.There are flights in the late night, baaz goes to drop them at the airport. Early morning they come to Mumbai airport and Adit comes to pick them up at both the house. Mom is waiting. They both comes then mom becomes very happy when comes to Shehnaz and naaz is also very happy to meet her mom.Everyone has breakfast together and Sid and Shehnaz come to the room to take some rest. Then she enter their room and sees....

Sid comes naaz college....
He taking to her principal for her meternity leave.....

SidNaaz Forever ❣️