Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6: Kᴇᴇᴘ ᴏɴ ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ.

Warning ⚠️: Language, blood, attempt of suicide

AfterNoon

Fan's Pov

"Fan~ you are next on my list since Paintbrush decided to be a little piece of shit, but at least you can't really do anything~ you are just a fucking weakling after all. Your super power isn't even gonna help you, it's useless either way..." he said walking up to me.

He started using some kind of telekinesis. It was really powerful, I can't do anything to stop this from happening to me.. he was right... my power is useless.. I am just a kid after all. A weakling.

??? Pov
As the pathetic object started levitating, I grinned, I felt my powers getting stronger with each innocent object I killed. But then I felt a strong force stopping me. Not again... Not now.. stupid bitch.

I dropped the pathetic red object to the floor and all of a sudden I felt some familiar voice start talking to me.

"You are still the old fuck I always knew.." The voice said.

Then the red object just disappeared and I didn't know what to do after that. I could not go after him.. someone was helping them that also has telekinesis like me and their power was more stronger then mine. They were really strong.. I had to think...

Later

Yang's Pov
After I helped Fan and ran out of the room, I went to go ask Test Tube if she could separate Yin and I. I'm getting tired of stopping myself from cutting, killing myself, whatever. If I killed myself then I also kill Yin with me. And I really don't want to be the cause of Yin's death..

Test Tube said she could separate us from each other with an experiment named 'Experiment 26' which sounded scary at first for me, but when she did it, it didn't hurt at all. Which was a relief for me.

Once she separated Yin and I, Yin went to get some food for himself. I went to our room.

In the bedroom

As I went into the bathroom. I went to one of the cabinets which had a pocket knife.

I started cutting my arms. I cut and cut till I could not feel my arms anymore. Then I did my legs.

After doing that, I went to my side of the closet and grabbed a black hoodie. But something of me wanted to do more than cut myself.. something in me wanted to be dead

Oj's Pov
I sighed. Paper had cooked everyone at the hotel food. I was going to go and relax, when I realized someone wasn't there, Paper had cooked enough food for everyone, including him and myself. But there was one plate that no one was eating... Yang!

In the Elevator

As I arrived at the floor that Yin-Yang's room was, I went and took a quick peak in there and I saw Yang holding a pocket Knife, and I saw blood dripping from it..

"Why am I hesitating?" He mumbled to himself.

When I slammed the door open, I saw him jump up from fear and drop the pocket knife.

At first I thought he was maniac and killed someone but when I told him to turn around, I saw what was really happening when he wasn't downstairs eating..

He tried to kill himself..

HE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL HIMSELF!?

HE'S A FUCKING PSYCHOPATH!?

I saw the blood dripping down from his mouth.

I was gonna ask him why but then all of a sudden he just.. stopped, I went to go hug him but then he whimpered when I touched him a bit.

I grabbed him by the arm and I saw tears forming from his eyes.

I rolled the sleeves and I saw the cuts, they where everywhere.

Then he just... Collapsed.

What the fuck just happened?

I called Paper and we got the ambulance to come and take him to the hospital.. I still was shocked of the sight of seeing Yang try and FUCKING KILL HIMSELF!? WHY THE HELL WOULD HE TRY AND KILL HIMSELF!?

I just kept to myself about this though, I can't tell them that he tried to kill himself. Even Paper. Paper would not like to bear the fact that one of the new people from the asylum tried to kill themselves.

I just lied to them and said that a person came in their room and was about to kill him but then when they saw me, they just left.

It sounded like a dumb lie but everyone believed it. So I'm glad they don't suspect anything.

A couple of days later

AfterNoon

Lightbulb's Pov
I yawned, and looked at the time, it was 1:22 am. I suddenly jumped up, and got myself ready to go visit Yang from the hospital. It's been a while and it just does not feel the same without him. Yin hasn't slept in a while either. He has not eaten either. He is probably upset about the whole situation. Maybe he is also overwhelmed by this.

I reminded the 4 others about the visit, so we could get up and ready, and not waste any time, after all, he's been in the hospital for more than a day!? That's a lot for me. But that might just be just because I am really hyper and don't like waiting for long. It feels like centuries since we last saw him. So I was the second to Paintbrush's car. Yin beat me to it. But that's okay because he was really happy that we got to visit Yang, he really didn't like taking care of himself when Yang was gone. I can't blame him though.

When we all settled in the car, we headed off to visit Yang!!!

(A/N:.. twelve more days.. until my suffering starts being more severe.. I really don't want to be alive anymore. I want someone to talk to.. but can I trust anyone? Sure I can trust someone like IILightbrush2018 right? Man, I hate trust issues.. I wish I could just take a break from this. But I guess multi tasking won't be that hard.. I'll try my best to post more pages for you all. I'm loving life..)

-1040 words