Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: Tʜᴇ Nɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ

Warning ⚠️: Language, blood, attempt of killing themselves

AfterNoon

Yang's Pov
I opened my eyes, and I saw the color white. Just white. I stood up, I saw multiple doctors. This can't be happening.. it couldn't be... how am I back into this shitty hell? THIS ISNT FUCKING FAIR, WE ESCAPED THIS HELL!?

Dr. Fizz's Pov
I was watching the peculiar black rounded object, but all of a sudden, I saw him stand up, at first I was relieved, but then he looked at me with anger and fear in his eyes, I started floating, at first I was puzzled, but then I remembered that there was a report on the news that five objects went missing from a 'hospital' as they called it, but later they found out that the hospital was actually an Asylum.

I think this was one of the patients.

I was about to accept my death, but then some white rounded.

"Yang! It's me! Yin, what are you doing!?" The white figure said.

The black figure dropped me, gently.

"Good! Now Yang, let's just take a moment-" Yin got interrupted by Yang.

Yang headed to a random wall of a sudden, and he just started banging his head on the wall.

"Yang!? What in the bloody heck are you doing!?" The white rounded object yelled.

Yang didn't answer back.. he just kept going..

he was smiling for Christ sake!?

Then, he just.. collapsed.

I pushed the red button to call for extra help. Since the poor black round object was bleeding severely..

Yin's Pov
What. The. Hell. Just. HAPPENED!? YANG JUST TRIED TO FUCKING KILL HIMSELF!? WHAT EVEN HAPPENED!? I just entered the room excited to see him, and he was about to kill a doctor!? What was he thinking anyways?

I sighed.. I had to calm down.

But then I heard a couple of doctors talking.

"I think we have to report him to the police." One of the doctors said.

"Yeah, after all, he is worth a lot, like a thousand dollars just for him?" The other one snickered.

I felt the anger bubble inside of me.

I felt like snapping their necks.

I imagine the blood splatter on the walls.

I smile at the thought.

But then Dr. Fizz walked into the conversation before I burst.

"If any of you try and sell him, I will have all of you fired in an instant, and I will gladly take my money back." He said.

The doctors looked very scared and nodded, I smiled. He really is a good guy.

And then he walked up to me.

"I know all of you are from the 'hospital' Don't worry, I will not sell you to that asylum again, also, your brother will need some more time to heal, please understand." He said.

I nodded. He smiled, and I smiled back, and then he just walked out.

I'm glad that he figured out about the asylum, and that it was not a hospital.

back at the hotel

Earlier

Oj's Pov
Everything just went wrong, very wrong in the blink of an eye... Paper was crying, I was trying to call an ambulance.. the dead bodies. Everyone in the hotel except for me and him.

One second, all of us were just eating food, the next is everyone but me and Paper were floating, I saw their eyes go to the back of their head. Blood started spilling out of their eyes..

Then I saw their bodies flung to a random wall, or crash into another person, I saw the blood. Holy fuck..

What did they do to deserve this!? This is a fucking nightmare. Actually, more of a LIVING HELL, WHY THE FUCK DID THEY DIE!? AND WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE INFRONT OF ME!?

Night

I heard the door knock, it was the last five people back from visiting..Yang.

"Why isn't Yang with you?" I ask them.

"To make this a simple explanation, he's still recovering." Yin said.

"Oh okay." I said, as I wiped the tears from my eyes.

"Have you been crying?" Paintbrush asked.

"Yeah, everyone but me and Paper died." I replied.

"WAIT WHAT!? HOW!?" Lightbulb yelled.

"Idk!? They just.. started floating up into the air, and just...   died.." I said.

"Oh.. I think we know the reason then.." Test Tube implied.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well.." Test Tube started.

After Paintbrush, Yin, Fan, Test Tube, and Lightbulb explained all of it to me, then I understood, I was shocked that they didn't tell me this sooner.. they said, they had a plan, they said they needed Yang for the plan though, so I guess we will have to wait a bit before he officially heals..

"Oh okay. So then how much time did the doctor say it would take for Yang to officially heal?" I asked.

"They said about a few or a couple of days, for now.." Yin responded.

"What even happened, anyways? Yang was supposed to officially heal today.. what the heck happened?" I asked.

"..." Yin went silent very quick.

"Well, uhm-..  you see, Yang kinda banged his head on the wall a bit too hard.. so they had to reschedule the day, so yeah.." Paintbrush replied with.

"Oh! Uhm- that is.. interesting.." I said, awkwardly.

"Well, can we take a minute and not talk about this. This is making me sad." Lightbulb mumbled.

"Okay, let's just go to sleep then, it is getting quite dark after all." I suggested.

"Yeah, we all have had a rough day after all" Fan added.

And so it was settled. We did need a break after all... A really big one....

(A/N: why did I make another Page? Because this is a way to bother people less! The less I vent, the more people can vent to me and get someone off their chest! Haha! Ha.. I wish I wasn't born in this flipping world.)

-990 words.