Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9: Tʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ Bᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ.

Warning ⚠️: Blood, Language.

Morning

Paintbrush's Pov
I sighed. Today was the day that we were going to stop Yin-Yang's dad, he has killed many people without any signs of sadness. He deserves to burn in fucking hell.

I checked the time, and it was 7:21 am. That means I only got 3 hours of sleep. Not that bad.

I went downstairs, and saw that Paper was not in the kitchen, so that meant that he is still asleep, I mean, he should not be up this late anyways, so that's good.

I decided to cook breakfast, since Paper deserved a break from his hard work.

Once I finished making breakfast for everyone, I was going to go back up to wake up the others for breakfast, but I saw that Yang was already awake.

"Yang? What are you doing up this early?" I asked.

"I could ask you the same thing" he snapped back.

He did have a point, so I didn't say anything back.

I woke up Fan, because I needed him to wake the others up except Oj and Paper, they need a break for a while. So I told Fan to just wake up Lightbulb, Yin, and Test Tube.

He nodded and went to wake up the others. I didn't wake the others up myself because I had to have a conversation with someone.

Yang.

Downstairs

I went to the kitchen to see if he went to go and eat, but he wasn't there, but there was a plate missing.

At Yin-Yang's room
I found him staring at the breakfast, I saw some slobber coming out of his mouth, but then he wiped it off, like he was not hungry. Even though it was pretty obvious that he was hungry.

"Yang?" I asked.

He jumped up.

"Oh, it's just you. I thought you were Yin for a second." He responded.

"Why aren't you eating?" I questioned.

"Oh! I'm just.. not hungry. I'm waiting for Yin to come back and eat the breakfast, and thank you for cooking for Paper, he did deserve a break." He replied.

"Why don't you eat the food?" I said.

"Because I don't really deserve it, I didn't get much food as a kid, so Yin usually ate my food instead of me." He responded.

"Well, you aren't a kid anymore! You can eat more than usual, and Yang, you are really underweight. That's what Dr. Fizz told me."
I say.

"Oh okay, thank you." He Smiled.

I walked away, and closed the door on my way.

Later

Once we finished eating breakfast, we were all ready to put our plan into action.

Yin's Pov
First, I pretended to do nothing but sit in my bed, and then all of a sudden, it was black.

??? Pov
I saw another victim, but this one was different from the others, this one wasn't scared of me.

"Are you ready to die?" I asked.

"No, but you are!" He replied.

"Wait- what-" I got cut off.