Done.

Jackson's pov:

I paced outside of the apartments not knowing what to do, who to go to.

I thought of going to Mr. sensei, but I wanted to make sure isa was okay.

I don't even know what I was trying to accomplish really, I just thought I was defending Demitri, but she was right! She would never do that, I'm so stupid.

I was going to knock on the door, but I saw Miguel come out.

" You don't wanna go in there " he said coldly walking straight past me.

I heard a bit of yelling but ignored it, I would expect this but definitely not what happened next.

" Thanks " Isabella said walking out of her apartment.

" Wh- " I asked before she cut me off.

" Thanks to you, now I'm fucking homeless. So yeah thanks, always wanted to live on a bench begging for money! Thanks buddy! " She explained sarcastically patting my shoulder and walking off.

I stood there stunned. I'm stupid. I'm so freaking stupid. I should have known she wouldn't have beat up dem. I. Am. Stupid.

I walked off bummed and texting Mr. Larusso asking to pick me up and take me to karate.

Welp. This is the worst day ever.

**************************************************

Isabella's pov:

we sat on the mat stretching as i explained what happened

" And now I am homeless. " I explained.

" Oh, well I guess I know not to come out any time soon. " Indigo said trying to brighten up the mood.

" Too soon?? " Indigo asked looking around.

" Too soon. "

" I would love for you to come live with my family and I, if we had the money.. " Tory Explained picking her head up from my shoulder.

" I would offer for you to stay.....but Bert has his chess club all of this week and Gabe is just a no. " Brittany explained.

" Well, I'd rather be there with whoever the hell Gabe is than living on a bench. " I responded.

" Okay then, I'll text my mom and see if you can stay. " Brittany said as we all stood up.

Johnny came out and had a few people spar.

Right as he called my name Mr. LaRusso busted in

" What the hell do you think you're doing " Johnny Asked in Anger

" Like you don't know " Mr. LaRusso responded.

" Take your shoes off the mat you're disrespecting my dojo " Johnny said taking a few steps forward.

" You're seriously gonna talk to me about disrespecting dojos After what you just did to mine?! " Daniel Responded Clearly Angry Walking towards Johnny

" What the hell are you talking about I didn't do anything to your dojo " Johnny Said in confusion.

" Oh yeah just like you didn't slug one my employees, huh? " Daniel said scoffing " You know, part of me actually felt bad for you at one point. But you make it so easy to remember who the bad guy is in all of this "

" You call yourself a sensei? You don't even know what a sensei is! " Mr. LaRusso Continued " A sensei Mentors. A sensei elevates. He, doesn't teach Destruction and Disrespect! " He yelled

" I already said I don't know what you're talking about, LaRusso. " Johnny responded taking a few steps closer to Daniel " And you don't know what you're talking about either. "

" Yeah Well, I know you don't. You don't earn a medal of honor by stealing it. " Mr. LaRusso said looking like he was holding back tears. Johnny looked around in confusion.

" Let me tell you something about your sensei. " Mr. Larusso started " He might teach you how to fight. But he doesn't know a thing about what it truly means to win in life " He added backing up and looking at everyone.

" You own a car dealership. woo you've won, want a cookie" I said barley above a whisper but sadly Mr. Kreese heard.

He gave me a look as I mouthed an apology

" If you want to help yourselves before it's too late, the doors to miyagi-Do? Wide open. " Daniel Continued dismissing my comment

" You think you can come in here and poach my students? " Johnny asked walking forward.

" And what are you gonna do about it? "

they stood in silence for a second.

" You know I'm not gonna strike first. " Daniel said.

" I'm gonna be the bigger person. " Johnny said using every last cell in his brain.

a lot of the class walked out.

" Indi? " Danica asked.

" I don't have the money for here anyway. I don't want my dad working two jobs just so I can learn how to do this " Indigo responded kicking hawk in the balls and walking out.

she was right. overall I'm not the richest right now, I'll be getting kicked out of here too soon.

so that that, I kissed tory on the cheek and walked out.