Done

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

" Screw you. " I said walking away.

I made it to the LaRusso house while wiping my tears. Just then I noticed a slightly scronny guy about to knock.

" Can I help you sir? " I asked, the boy turned around and I noticed that face from anywhere.

" Miguel " I sighed hugging him.

" Isa.. " He said hugging me back. " You live here now? " He asked letting go of me.

" Yeah, " I replied " The LaRusso's are great, and I promise I'm not dating Robby. "

" I don't care about who you're with, I've talked to mom a thousand times she still refuses to let you back in. " Miguel explained.

" Yeah, I expected that. " I said snickering a bit before noticing his hand. " Is that Mr. Miyagi's medal of honor? "

" Yeah I- "

" You didn't steal it did you? " I asked.

" No! No no no no no you got it all wrong. Hawk trashed the dojo and stole it. " Miguel explained.

" Oh that little bitch. " I said before turning around, Miguel grabbed my hand to stop me.

" Beat him up tomorrow. "

I chuckled.

" Here, can you give this to Mr. LaRusso for me? " Miguel asked giving me the medal.

" Yeah of course, have a good night." I said before walking inside.

While looking for Mr. LaRusso I bumped into Robby.

" Do you know where Mr. L is? " I asked. " Hawk was the one who took the medal, Miguel just returned it. " I explained.

Pure panic entered robby's eyes.

" I'll get it to him. " He said.

" Okay, thanks. " I said giving him the medal.

****************************************************

It was now after practice when..

" Guys! Look what I found. " Demitri shouted. Everyone turned around to see. He was holding the medal of honor that Miguel had returned.

" It was just sitting on this rock right here. " He said. I gave Robby a death glare.

" Oh was it now..? " I said. " Weird.. " I added. I knew it wasn't weird at all and Robert was just being a bitch.