Done.

We walked to the Smith home as I carried my bag of very little things

We walked to the Smith home as I carried my bag of very little things. We'd decided to bring some of the other girls from karate such as Indigo and Danica. Sadly Tory couldn't come.

" So I'm thinking we go straight to my room so that we can miss Gabe " Brittany explained

She opened the door as I spoke " Sounds like a plan- "

" Heyyyy pretty ladies. " Gabe said as Isabella's eyes went wide.

" Is that Gabe? " Indigo whispered.

Brittany nodded rapidly.

" Sorry Gabe, we can't stay today, we're going up to my room. " Brittany explained.

He softly nodded while giving eyes to Danica.

" Go my pretty ladies. Be free! " He yelped.

" Half of us are lesbians. " Danica said before racing up to Brittany's room.

" I CAN CHANGE THAT! " He yelled.

I turned around pointed at him and then kept walking.

Britt was right.

Later, we were all buzzed on candy.

" Oo! Oo I'mma call Miguel and fake break up with him. " Brittany said. Pulling out her phone.

She dialed Miguel and hushed us.

The phone rang for like 2 seconds.

" Holaaaaaa " He said Causing me to chuckle. " Hey Isa. " He added.

" HI! " i shouted.

" IS THAT ISABELLA, YOU TURN THAT PHONE OFF RIGHT NOW! " We heard faintly. I frowned.

" IT'S A DIFFERENT ISABELLA! " He shouted back.

" Anyway, Hey babe " He continued.

" Hi.. You and I, we need to talk. " She responded.

" Yeah? " He asked concerned.

" You and i.. We just, we really aren't working out, And also, I- I've been cheating on you with hawk. " She explained. Indigo was practically fighting for her life trying not to laugh.

" Hawk, seriously?! " He said.

" M-hm " She responded.

" Well- I- I guess.. " He continued before getting cut off by Danica going into a fit of laughter

" OUT OF EVERYONE YOU CHOOSE THE GOOFY ASS MOHAWKED BOY?! " Danica said laughing her ass off falling into indigo's lap but immediately getting up.

" SHHH YOU'RE BLOWING MY COVER. " Brittany yelled.

" Wait what cover? " Miguel asked.

" OH IT WAS A PRANK DUMBASS " I yelled before hanging up the phone.

Welp, still homeless

Notes:

K so I'm starting another cobra kai story, so anyone who'd like to read a love triangle for Miguel and Robby, it'll be out September 9th or 10th.