Done.

It was at this day that everything changed

It started off as a normal school day, it was the first day back at school. I'd been avoiding Samantha and Robby had been avoiding me all day. It was like the beginning of the summer.

I was alone..again. I didn't even remember what happened the night before, other than the fact I found out my brother's a hoe. I just wish I would have said something to him while I had the chance.

I walked Into school heading to my locker. Coincidentally it was right by Samanthas. She turned to me "Are you avoiding me?" She asked. I didn't wanna answer, but if I didn't I'd be proving her point. "Hm?" I asked. Seriously Isa? 'Hm?' That's all you could come up with. " I- okay " She said turning back to her locker.

Robby walked up to her, I looked away. They both seemed a little guilty. Some more than others. I tuned out whatever they were saying. I started to stuff my locker with books and I walked to first class. The bell rang and everything went on as usual.

I sat next to Samuel, it's not like I had anyone else to sit by. "You look like you just got hit by a train." He said. " for several reasons. " I added. "Drink a lot?" he asked. "I'd rather not say." I replied. I then turned my attention to the morning announcements.

" Hey- you can't do that!- " the girl on the speaker said. I gave a confused look. " Samantha LaRusso. " a familiar voice said. " You know what you did, and now you're gonna pay. " The girl continued.

" Tory.. " I mumbled. " I'm coming for you bitch. " and with that the bell rang. I rushed out of my seat to go find wherever this was happening. Lucky enough I did. " I saw what you did at the party " Tory said. I locked eyes with Robby. " You kissed Miguel " She added. Robby sighed, almost in tears. " Robby I- " Samantha started.

Tory then went to punch Sam making me take a step back. My eyes widened. It was like I wanted to stop it but I couldn't move. As they fought it started to slowly calm down with Robby attempting to take care of it
" HEY! " Miguel shouted. He then tackled Robby.
" Miguel! " I said. The fight started to escalate when the biggest instigator EVER stepped in.

" Oh it is on! " Eli said. I scoffed while watching hem fight. That was until Doug was thrown into me. " Bitch! " I said as he went to punch me. I kicked him in the chest he came back to sweep kick me, which he did not fail. I got back up and kicked him in the balls.

I threw him into the locker going to find Miguel, Robby, Tory and Sam. I got closer to the stairs when Dough decided enough wasn't enough and he pushed me into the railing. Good thing red bumps are no match for my effortless good looks. I was laying down trying to figure out whether or not I was bleeding when I noticed him getting on top of me getting ready to give me a black eye to match my red bump.

Just before he did he was kicked off. I was then helped up by none other than Jackson. " Hey. " He said. ".. Hey. " I ran up the stairs to find the four. I was tripped, while being close to Miguel. I turned around to find Tory, who was the one to trip me. We started fighting. A few punches and blocks later I managed to buy myself 5 seconds of time to get closer to my brother.

I started to run to him when I was pushed by Tory. " What the hell! " I said getting up and getting in her face. " Get away from me! " Tory shouted pushing me into the crowd of riled up recording teens. I went back to kick her but somewhere in there she managed to get me in the position where she could break my arm.

As I panted trying to figure out how to get out of this. I looked up to see miguel and Robby fighting. They were right by the railing I knew something bad would happen. Before I could even finish thinking miguel was right up there by the railing. " No.. " I said. My heart dropped. I watched someone who I thought was my friend, kick my brother off of the railing.

" NO! "

I screamed escaping Tory's grip. " MIGUEL " I screamed again running up to the railing watching my brother bounce off the railing onto the stairs. I stared at his bloody face. His eyes shut. I started to cry. He wasn't waking up, you could tell he was having trouble breathing. I looked at Robby.

" What did you do " I cried. He just stood there. Looking like a fool. " What did you do! " I shouted punching him. In the beginning of the fight, it felt as if I couldn't move. But now, it felt like I couldn't stop. I just kept punching and punching. " WHAT DID YOU DO?! " I yelled. His back up against the wall. Jackson ran over. I fell into his arms sobbing. Robby just ran.