ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴍᴇ - ꜰᴜᴅᴏᴜ ᴀᴋɪᴏ

No one's POV

After their date, they both decided to hang out at Y/n's house. Y/n laid on her stomach, searching random things on google. Her boyfriend was sitting on a chair beside her bed. He wanted to lay beside her on the bed, but felt like it would be too weird.

"Hey, Fudou?" Y/n said. The boy hummed in response, he looked over at the girl who was now laying on her back.

"Have you ever wondered what your name means?" She asked. Fudou shrugged.

"Not that I really care about it, no.." He said. He raised an eyebrow when he realised that Y/n had been typing something on google.

"I've already searched up the meaning of my name before, so I already know what it means." Y/n muttered to herself.

"Okay, let's see.." She muttered, scrolling down. She clicked a website page and her eyes widened. "Found it!"

"Found what?" Fudou asked. He got up from his chair and tucked it under the desk. He then laid beside Y/n on the bed, not really caring about the weird feeling he would get. He looked at her phone and was still confused.

"I just see words." Fudou stated. Y/n rolled her eyes.

'Of course you see words you idiot.'  Y/n thought.

"Here." She pointed at a certain paragraph. He read it and chuckled.

"My name means 'god of fire and wisdom'?" Fudou said. He looked at Y/n, who practically was beaming.

"So cool, isn't it?!" She said. Fudou sighed.

"You do realise these aren't all true?" Fudou said. Y/n frowned.

"Shut up." She muttered. She then began typing on her phone again. Her jaw dropped and she quickly sat up.

"What is it this time?" Fudou also sat up, staring at her phone.

"Your first name means bright and clear." Y/n said. Fudou was still very confused.

"So..?"

"You're not very bright.." Y/n muttered. "Which makes this false!" Y/n laughed, only earning a flick on the forehead by her boyfriend. She yelped and placed a hand on her forehead.

"I'm not done.." She said. She held her phone close to her face and grinned.

"It also means husband~ but your not husband material so I guess—"

"Yes I am!" Fudou said, crossing his arms.

"Are you..?" She said, mockingly. Fudou only sighed and pecked Y/n's lips. 

"I'm leaving." He said, getting up from the bed. Y/n grabbed his wrist and forced him back onto the bed.

"I'm joking~!" She said, laughing.