ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ - ɪɴᴀᴍᴏʀɪ ᴀsᴜᴛᴏ

Asuto's POV

Ever since that day, I've tried so hard to solve this mystery. Unfortunately, it can't be solved. There's no trails or clues left behind. The police just decided to end the case, but I won't let that happen. She doesn't deserve that! Why would anyone do that? You can't just end a case just because—

"Asuto, you're doing it again." I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I looked to the side of me and my pink-haired friend was standing there, smiling down at me. 

"Sorry, I can't help myself. Nobody seems to listen to me anymore." I said, taking a deep breath afterwards. There was a long pause. We couldn't hear anyone else, since it's a hospital and everyone here is a little bit quiet.

"Still thinking about her?" He asked, taking a lick of his icecream. I nodded in response. "Well, I may or may not have a trail that could lead to this case—"

"Really?!" I asked, jolting up from my seat and leaning forwards, towards Nosaka. He nodded his head.  He then reached into his pocket and brought out a folded up piece of paper and handed it to me. I raised a brow and opened it. "What's this?"

"Remember how Y/n was excited for the Ares no tenbin program?" The pink-haired boy reminded, taking another lick of his icecream. I nodded.

"What does that have to do with this?" I questioned. 

"The program did that to her." Nosaka stated. "It's happened to other people before, too."

"Huh?" I hummed, staring at the paper and then back at Nosaka, who only nodded.

"I need your help to get revenge on them." He said. He then pointed to one person on the paper. "Especially this man."

I grit my teeth and clutched the paper tighter in my hands. "How can I help?" I asked. Nosaka just smiled and began to explain the plan. 

So, it's no longer a mystery what happened to Y/n, now time to confront them!

——————————————

Anyways, this chapter is rlly rushed cause I've been trying to improve my new book!! So please don't mind if this is bad