ɪᴄᴇ sᴋᴀᴛɪɴɢ - ꜰᴜʙᴜᴋɪ sʜɪʀᴏᴜ

Requested one-shot!!

Your POV

"Ice skating? I don't even know how to ice skate!" I said, looking up at the building infront of up. Shirou nodded and turned to me, smiling. 

"I thought it'd be a fun idea for a date." He said. "Plus, ice skating is more fun around this time of year, let's go!" Shirou gently took my hand and pulled me towards the doors. We entered and he asked me to wait for him at one of the benches whilst he talked to the staff. I took out my phone and took pictures of myself while I was waiting. Most of them came out nicely, except for the first few. I noticed Shirou coming toward me with a pair of ice skates in his hand. 

"Are we going into the rink now?" I asked excitedly. Shirou shook his head and lifted up the ice skates.

"You need to get your shoe size first, otherwise we can't skate." He answered, smiling gently at me. I nodded and the staff helped me pick out my ice skates. I placed them on my feet and tried to tie the laces on it, but it wasn't able to tie it properly. I'm assuming Shirou saw  me struggling  as he slowly walked over and kneeled down. He grabbed the laces and began to tie it up into a bow. 

"How can you walk so normally with ice skates on?" I asked curiously. He didn't seem to struggle at all. He looked up at me and we made eye contact. I blushed a little and looked back down at my skates. 

"I've practiced ice skating before." Shirou stated. He then stood up and pecked me on the cheek. "Let me help you." He said, offering his hand for me. I took it and nodded. We walked out of the room and onto the rink. I held onto the side of the rink with my free hand, afraid to fall. "Do you want me to hold your hand?" He asked. I shook my head.

"No, I think I got this.." I muttered. I let go and tried to skate. I successfully skated across the ice for atleast five seconds before falling over. Shirou skated over to me and helped me up.

"Are you still sure you don't want me to hold your hand?" He asked. 

"Fine." I admitted, holding onto his left hand. He smiled and skated slowly across the ice, dragging me along. I tried to copy the same gliding motion he did, it was pretty easy to do whilst was holding his hand.

"Do you want to try by yourself now?" He asked. I nodded my head. He let go of my hand and glided forward. "Come here, I'll catch you if you fall!" I looked at Shirou. He had his hand out for me to grab once I had gotten over to him. I took a deep breath and slowly skated over to him. I reached my hand out and tried to grab his, but failed and slipped. 

"Shirou—" he caught me just in time, I was about to hit the floor face first. He pulled me up and I held onto his shoulders. "Thank you.."

"Maybe we should practice a little more before you do it on your own." Shirou said whilst smiling sweetly at me. I smiled back at him and he continued to teach me the basics of ice skating. In the end, I was able to skate by myself for a certain distance, which is pretty impressive in my opinion considering I haven't had much time to practice. We both exited the place and went out to get some hot chocolate and talk.