3

nick latched onto my shoulders and shook me, probably giving me whiplash.

"get the fuck up y/n! literally everybody has been downstairs for like an hour now!" i propped myself up on my shoulders, "especially chrissy poo. hes been looking at the stairs every time he hears a noise."

"why do you lie." i shoved him and slid off the bed, looking for my hoodie so i could be less cold. "nick, wheres my hoodie?"

"its not a hoodie, its a crewneck. if it doesnt have a hood, its not a hoodie!" he put the blanket back on chris's bed.

"i dont give a shit smartass, where is it?" i check through my whole bag.

"the green one?"

"no bitch the clear one."

"fuck you!"

"where is it?" i stuffed all my shit back into my bag.

"trevor threw up on it, so its in the wash." i groaned, kicking a pile of waterbottles on the floor.

"thats disgusting." i replied, twisting my face in a knot.

"trevor?"

"yeah, and the water bottles." i stepped around them as nick asked what i wanted for breakfast. once we were downstairs, i realized how cold it actually was. i just headed to the cabinets for some cereal, nick said they had lucky charms.

"did you guys know most cereal has trisodium phosbate in it?"

"y/n, when the hell did you get down here?" chris pushed himself off the couch, leaving matt mid recording.

"okay asshole, jesus. surprised you didnt hear her come down" matt continued on and i laughed.

"we're vlogging today?" i asked nick, he responded yes. apperently we were going somewhere today with the whole family. we'd be stopping by a thrift store, somewhere out to eat and then we might see a movie, if theres time. i went to the other room to facetime my mom, trying to avoid the camera while i was still in my pajamas.

"mom, hey, can i go out with the boys today? mary-lou and jimmy will be there."

"of course, your father and i are going out on a date today anyways."

"shocker, oh my gosh! what about mayson?"

"oh, your sister is going to be staying at a friends house, the dennies will look after her."

"thats not fair, you guys wouldnt let me stay over at friends houses until i was like, 10. shes like, 6!"

"we let you stay over at the neighbors!"

"yeah, the neighbors."

"hi mrs.l/n!" i jumped, chris and matts voice boomed from behind me, waving their hands.

"hello boys! where's nick?" my mom smiled at the screen.

"vlogging." chris piped up.

"i see, how is the youtube thing going? y/n told me its pretty good?"

"yeah, its really good! everyone loves y/n." matt smiled, trying to avoid an awkwardness with my mom. though they were always close to my mom, phonecalls are always so hard to get through, so nick must've forced them over here.

"wonderful to hear! very proud of you guys!" the two replied with a thank you and my mom hung up the phone.

"why did nick kick you guys out?"

"we were too loud for his poor ears." chris leaned against the doorframe, making my stomach queasy.

"and heres the rest of the assfaces" nick shoved the camera towards all of us, i waved to them before nick explained what was happening to the vlog, and also to me. we were just waiting for their dad to get home so we could go on the drive.