Chapter 17

I know I don't usually do notes at the beginning but I just watched what to expect when your expecting and I TOTALLY forgot Chance is in that movie and I was so happy. Haha just thought I'd share that with you guys. Okay well hope you enjoy, xx

/////////////////////////////////

I looked over at Nate and could tell that the gg blast was getting under his skin.

"...babe you know what she dose okay? Don't doubt yourself over a stupid blast. You know your place and how hard you've worked to get there. Just focus on the fact that the money's in and you don't need to pay anything." I told him gabbing his hand.

"I'm gonna go get food..okay? For dinner tonight." He looked at me and got up.

"Nate.." He was already in the elevator.

God I know he's upset. He's a very independent man, he wants to get things done on his own. I guess that's just how the Archibalds are. He can't let gossip girl make him feel like that, Nate knows he's worked his ass off to get to where he is, Been through hell and back. I didn't chase him so he could let his steam off. I decided I should go through files for the next project I had with the spectator. After about an hour I herd the elevator door open.

"What were you doing this morning." He walked right up to me.

"I was going through files for the photogr-" he cut me off.

"Don't lie to me babe." His voice was tense.

I just looked at him.

"Ellie!" He raised his voice.

"I paid the money." I yelled back.

He just looked at me.

"Nate, I'm sorry. I just wanted to help you, I didn't mean too-"

"Why would you think that if be mad at you? Yeah I guess the gossip girl got a little under my skin but then I got a call from my boss and he told me the name on the check. So I came home to my beautiful, amazing, girlfriend."

"So your not mad..." I looked at him.

"No? Just curious on how you paid for all that..I can't let you pay all that for me."

"Well sense I'm not going to be paying for my apartment anymore, you got me the job, and with the job I don't need school anymore, so there's all that money I have saved in the bank..Nate really I have more then eno-"

"Ellie I can't let you pay all that money for me. Sure maybe pay for a dinner or two but God 50million?!" He started to raise his voice.

"You are mad at me!" I pointed it out.

"Ellie give me one reason why I would be mad at you?!"

"Because you wanna do everything on your own, you can't let other people help you because then you won't get the 'satisfaction' of doing it yourself. Fuck Nate I was just trying to help you, not to make you look bad but because I love you and I don't like seeing you under pressure."

"I could have gotten the money okay?" He said not looking at me.

"Are you joking me?" I said trying to make eye contact.

"It's too much money."

I looked at him and started to get mad. I get he wants to be a "strong independent business owner" but shit a thank you would be nice. I walked over to my jacket and put it on, and grabbed the keys to my house off the counter.

"..wait. Ellie where are you going?"

"All your doing is yelling at me for helping you. So I, I just need some space."

"Ellie, I get you wanted to help me but that's way too much money okay? And it's not because I wanna do this on my own it's just because I don't want you to pay all that money on me. Okay? I really really can't thank you enough." He said walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me.

"Just don't think down on yourself. Gossip girl is only trying to piss everyone off okay? Nate your-"

"Ellie.. yeah she pissed me off a little but that's not what was getting me mad. I just thought my mom sent in the money, and her doing that is her way of saying 'you still need to be taken care of. All your messes still need to be cleaned up my someone else.' And when I found out it was you I didn't want you to see my like that, like I couldn't do things in my own." He looked me in the eyes.

"Babe, I know how hard you've worked to get the respect you have and where you are, and my giving you that money, not for a minute, did I think of you as some little boy who needed to be 'picked up after" okay? I know how much of a man you are." I pecked him on the lips and he smiled.

"I love you Ellie Coler." He smiled at me.

"I love you so much more Nathaniel Archibald."

------------------------------------

The next day me and Nate just hung out, we basically just went out for dinners, went running, and just were together 24/7 over the week. We hung out with my aunt and uncle too. I really didn't leave Nate, and if I did I'd just end up calling him again to come get me because I'd miss him too much. I started moving in halfway through the week and then we were really together 24/7. Finally when I was all moved in we flopped into the bed and started to kiss.

"Well glad to see Nathaniel has finally got you to stay. When your not here he doesn't shut up..an-"

"Chuck. Haha I think she gets it.." Nate said pulling away from our kissing.

"Oh no Chuck, tell me more." I said giggling sitting up.

"Oh no you don't.." Nate said pulling me back down on top of him, and we stated to kiss again.

"..well I'll let you two be.." Chuck said as he smirked and closed the door.

////////////////////////////////////

Hope you guys enjoyed!! Comment and vote, helps me out a lot 💖💖 xx