chapter 26

I woke up to an empty bed. I rubbed my face still waiting for my mind to wake up. I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen looking for Nate.

"Nate?....Nate." I called out and nothing. Not a word from anything.

I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed my phone to see if He texted me. Nothing. I was starting to get worried given what happened yesterday. I took my phone and called Nate. The phone rang and rang and rang.

"Ellie?"

"Nate, babe where are you."

"I am getting ready with Chuck. Just figuring things out for later."  He told me.

"Alright, should I meet you somewhere?"

"No, well come to you. We have an idea to take this bitch all the way to jail." Chuck spoke to me, must've been on speaker.

"Okay I'll be home."

"Text her and tell her your meeting her for dinner tonight..make sure you mention you want to get something straight with her." Chuck told me again.

"..alright. I'll tell her to meet me at 7." I told Both of the boys and then hung up.

I grabbed my phone and texted Taylor.

To: Taylor
Meet me at Magianos at 7..I need to get some stuff straight with you.

I put my phone down and started to get ready. 7:00 came around so fast, Nate and Chuck walked me through the plan and I'm almost convinced this will be able to get her to jail. I got to the restaurant and waited. I looked at my phone- 7:15. I waited some more and checked my phone again- 7:31. This bitch better..

"Are you being stood up or does someone just hate you that much?" She chuckled as she sat down.

"Taylor your so funny." I told her with a straight face.

"Oh I know, I was going to start working as a comedian but you know I figured harassing you is much more fun." She told me staring dead at me.

Boom. She already just got a year.

"Yeah I can tell. But what's the point of even harassing me? Your not getting ANYTHING out of this. If I blab o the cops no matter what your going to jail." I told her making sure I didn't lose eye contact.

"Because. The fact of the matter is I'll be able to drag your ass down with me, even if I know you didn't help me a single bit with murdering that kid at the party. And all you did was sit there and cry because you've never seen anyone Stab someone else to death..weak little.." She whispered all that to me making sure no one else could hear.

"Your intimidating Taylor. But let me tell you something. When I moved to NY I found this kid. And him and his friends run this city. So whatever happens with someone they don't like you better believe your sorry ass that they are going to end up in jail. WITHOUT me." I told her getting up from my chair.

"Is that what we needed to get straight here? Because that's funny." She told me sipping out of her martini.

"Yeah I think that's all, Nice work Ell." Chuck came over and stood right next to me.

"I think we've got everything we needed from this pathetic excuse of someone who thinks they have the slightest bit of power.." Blair walked right next to Chuck as he put his arm behind her.

Chuck waved the tape that he held between his middle and pointer finger in her face.

"..what's that.." Her voice was starting to sound shaky.

"You. Well actually us. That little conversation we just had.." I smirked at her.

"Your under arrest Taylor. Maybe next time you shouldn't be so gullible." Chuck told her tucking the tape into his coat pocket.

"That's going right to the cops. Maybe I'll come visit you in jail bitch. And..the bills on you." I told her walking right out the front of the restaurant with Chuck and Blair right behind me.

We all sat down in the limo that was waiting outside for us. I thought Nate would be inside waiting for us, but he wasn't there.

"Where's Nate..?" I asked, even more curious figuring that this was a pretty big deal.

"We're taking you to him now." Chuck told me swirling his glass of fresh popped Champaign.

"..is he at home?" Something felt weird.

"No. But just wait and see." Blair told me pouring herself a cup.

I nodded at the both of them knowing it was best to just not ask. We drove for a good 15-20 minutes. Before we pulled up to the coffee shop by my old apartment. It was closed, obviously from how dark it looked.

"What's going on..." I asked them.

"Go inside Ell." Blair looked at me and nodded in the coffee shops direction.

"What." I am so confused.

"Come one. Inside you go." Chuck said opening my door for me.

I walked out of the car and went up to the coffee shop doors looking back at them to show them the doors are locked. I pulled in the handles and the door unlocked. The coffee shop was filled with lights, and candles. Nate was sitting at a table across the room with some flowers in his hand. I walked over to him, turning as red as ever I knew it.

"What's all this?" I giggled looking around.

"I..I uh need to tell you something okay?" He was a little nervous.

"Go for it babe." I looked at him and smiled, making sure he knows that he can be comfortable telling me anything.

"Ever sense the first day I got to talk to you in this place I instantly fell in love with every single part of you. Your voice, your eyes, your smile, your lips, your hair. Your perfect in every way to me. I knew I needed you in my life and that I couldn't be happy without you. And now I couldn't be happier that I get to call you mine. And I want to call you mine for as long as I can. I want to be able to grow old together and have a place to call ours. I want to be able to call you my family, my best friend.. and my wife.. Ellie. Will you marry me?" He got down on one knee and pulled out a box that held a ring inside.

"Yes, of corse." I said as the tears flowed out from my eyes. I was smiling so big and I jumped into his arms and hugged him so tight.

He slipped the ring onto my finger and I started to tear up again. I looked at him and kissed him. I was going to have an amazing life with this kid. I know it.

////////////////////////////////////

I hope you guys enjoyed the book!!! That was the last chapter (: Don't worry, I'm thinking of starting another book. So let me know if you want to see more form me guys!!! I love you all so much xx.