Chapter 1: What have I become?

Chapter 2:

Previously on Reign of Riddles....

*Sixteen hours earlier*

Harry slipped into an alleyway.

Dudley's gang was heading right towards him.

"Bye big-D"

"Yeah, Seeya Dudley."

"Same time next week?"

"Yeah."

The group began to split apart, each boy was far too fat to be considered obese, and yet it amazed him that they were still able to waddle along the streets at night.

Dudley walked right past him. Not even bothering to glance into the alley.

Now that he was no longer with his gang, Harry had no reason to fear his cousin.

He jogged a bit, bringing him side by side with Dudley; their steps fell into sync.

A wicked grin curled itself into the Boy Who Lived's face.

Personally, he had a rather crummy day, and nothing cheered him up like annoying Dudley.

Although he wouldn't usually he wouldn't provoke his cousin like this, sometimes, he just couldn't help himself.

"Hey Big-D," Harry called out, making sure that he was just loud enough to make his voice echo.

The only thing better than terrorizing Dudley by himself, was terrorizing him in front of his Fat Gang. And as satisfying as that thought was, he would most definitely get beaten into a pulp.

It's not like he could threaten them with magic; Dudley was the only exception for that. All he could hope was that they were still within earshot.

"Can I call you that?" Harry continued relishing the look on his Cousins face. "Or would you prefer Diddykins? Perhaps Dudders are more to your liking? Have you told the other boys that Mummy still calls you that?"

Dudley turned a bright red. His hands scrunched themselves into fists.

There were faint traces of blood around his knuckles.

"Don't call me that-"

"Or what?!" Harry spat, a laugh bubbled up from his throat."What can you do to me?! What is there left for you to do to me?"

"Will you lock me in a cupboard? Take away my food for a week, forcing me to scavenge the parks for wild berries? Will you hold my arms behind my back as kids twice my size beat me up? Would you go running to dear old daddy and have him 'Teach me a Lesson?' How about I just slave away for you? Perhaps you'll scare away all my friends," Harry's eye twitched. The words just came to him. He didn't even know what he was saying. It just poured out of him.

He fell to his knees. His eyes stared off at nothing.

"You'll leave me alone in crushing depression." Harry laughed, but it was not a sound of joy.

"Of course, I would just lose my mind. Would you be happy then? Well, too bad that it's already so far gone." Harry smiled.

He could feel a sickly pain traveling through him.

His ears began to ring, forcing all reasonable thought out of his head.

Harry's knees fell to the street. He didn't notice that he was bleeding. He was incapable of physical pain.

He clutched his chest, his mind echoed images of his screaming face.

It was angry at him.

It told him that he was ignorant.

He then felt his soul wrench out of his body.

The next words spoken didn't belong to him, but surely they did? Was not his voice that whispered through the streets?

The ringing now deafened him.

"So, Dudley," Harry muttered, feeling a Darkness descend upon him. "I want you to look me in the eye; tell me exactly what you are going to do to me... Tell me exactly how you want to hurt me."

Dudley towered over him; his vast shadow blurred his sight. The breeze clipped at their ears.

It was frigid.

He wanted to pull his jacket closer to his chest, but Harry felt incapable of movement. It was like someone else was in control.

The Dursleys had mistreated him. He was well aware of that. And yet as the words left his lips, they came as a surprise to him.

The words left him, they sounded mocking and cruel. As if the Dursleys really had abused him.

Of course, they were rude to him, but not in that way.

It didn't happen.

It definitely happened.

He could visualize all of it, clear as day. So perhaps his sarcasm was misplaced?

Thoughts flooded through his head. Hammering his mind into mush.

Harry screamed.

Was it a dream?

I still have the scars-

I've always been s-

Does this bone structure come from being malnourished from an early age?

WHY AM I SO SMALL?

Great, now I'm insane, can't even tell the difference between dreams and reality.

Of course, I'm just being sarcastic, no one could be so cruel.

But then why did I end the sentence like that? That makes it sound like all those things actually happened.

But if I was abused that way, then I would have PTSD. Wouldn't I dream about it every night? Surely I would at least think about it from time to time?

ARGH!

Harry gripped the sides of his head. His hands clawed at his ears.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" The words fluidly passed from his mind to his lips.

He didn't see Dudley, but then again, everything was just a dark spiral.

It grew loud, everything was on fire...

But then it all went silent.