Kidnapped

I woke up in a cold and dark room. My memory was hazy, and I had no idea where I was. All I could remember was making it home after a long and hard day of work. I was Y/N L/N, one of Japan's most celebrated and honored defense lawyers. Every week I would be in the courtroom presenting the truth, and only the truth. It was a great feeling being able to help out so many people, from major companies to the most unknown individuals.

I thought that was all easy work for me, from a young age I was always interested in the law. My father was a lawyer himself, and when I was twelve I became his assistant. One day I discovered a piece of evidence that turned one of the cases back onto his side. L/N and associates were lucky to have a bright individual like me.

However, that night changed everything.

I was restrained in what looked like a prison cell. I couldn't really see anything in the room, and my vision was very blurred and hazy. However, I was able to see an individual on the other side of the cell door. She didn't notice that you woke up, and it appeared that she was reading a book called The Giver. She was a gorgeous young woman. She had long brown twin tails, a red sailor uniform, and long rosey red stockings. She had red eyes that I couldn't look away from, and before I knew it I had locked eyes with the girl.

"Oh... It looks like you finally decided to wake up." The young girl stated with annoyance in her voice.

She sounded very serious, but at the same time, she was very calm despite her words. I could even sense some hurt in her voice. Like she was strained in some way.

After realizing my situation I did what anyone in my position would do.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I thundered to the woman, but she wasn't having any of your pleading.

"That doesn't matter, Y/N. Listen, we can do this the easy way, or we can do it the hard way." She responded with a growing flame of anger in her voice.

She was standing outside of the prison cell, and I could even see a knife in her right hand. Once I laid my eyes on the sharp blade I knew this was very serious and if I didn't play things right I would be dead on the spot.

"What do you mean by the easy way or the hard way? What are you going to do? Kill me?"

"I mean if that is what you want, but I don't want to go to that. All I want you to do is to stop getting in the way." She disclosed, and I had no idea what she meant by that.

I never met her before, and I didn't want to get in anyone's way. I had no clue how I was getting in her way.

"I don't want to get in your way! I just let me go, ma'am. I don't want to do this the hard way."

Before she responded, the woman walked into the cell with the knife still in her hand, and she didn't look happy.

"Okay then stop being a lawyer. Pack up your bags and do something else. It is for your own good."

"Absolutely not! Being a lawyer is what gets me up in the morning, seeing the smile on my client's faces is a great feeling! I don't know how that can disturb you! Who are you?!"

"That won't matter, but I really don't want to do this. Can you please just promise me that you will not defend another person again."

If I could change one thing it would be my answer to this question because if I did maybe things would have gone a different way.

"No!"

That is when I finally broke loose from the rope that was wrapping my hands to the chair. Before the woman was able to attack I punched her across the face, but it wasn't enough to stop her from countering you. You were sliced across the throat, and there was all over your clothes. Crimson red was dripping down your chest, and the woman had no sympathy for you and the pain that was echoing through your body. You almost died on the spot, but something made you keep fighting her.

You picked yourself up off the ground, and you darted for the knife before she could strike you again. She was very strong despite her smaller figure, and it was a challenge and a half to take the knife off of her.

After struggling for the knife you finally were able to pull it away from her, and this is where you expected this all to end, but she had another trick up her sleeve. The young woman now had a pistol in her hands, and it was pointed right at your head.

"T-there is no point in fighting me, Y/N. Drop the knife and let me get this over with. I have better things to do than this." The young woman stated, and at this rate, you were forced to comply.

If I made any sudden move my life would be over in less than a moment.

I was forced to let go of the knife, and I put my hands up. The girl made me sit back on the chair with a gun still pointed at my head. At that moment I could see my life flash before my eyes. I saw my family, my friends, and my clients and all my precious memories.

I couldn't even look at the girl in my final moments. All I could do was close my eyes and accept my fate.

However, instead of being greeted with instant death, I was welcomed to a crying girl.

"I can't do this anymore." The woman wailed, and that one decision she made changed my life forever. 

Read count goals: 

100: 8/14/22 :D

200: 8/17/22 :DD

300: 8/19/22 😗

500: 8/26/22 🥰

1000: 9/28/22 😄😄

2500: ???

5000: ???

10000: ???

More: ???