Intelligence

"I know what to do. You may not like the basis around the idea, but what else do we have?" I started, and I showed them the app on my phone.

The first look at it wasn't too good. I was literally showing them the app from the download page and the 1.4 stars didn't help my case. 

"Photofinder? Y/N are you sure this is going to work? They have probably put up some kind of firewall or VPN so something like this doesn't happen to them." Shuichi added, but what were we supposed to do at this point?

"It's either this or we go to every orphanage in the city and ask for Maki back, but you already know that isn't going to work out. Do you guys even remember what the orphanage looked like?!" 

"No... I remember being blindfolded... Nyeh it was so dark and spooky. I didn't know where we were going. When I could see again I and Shuichi were trapped in a dark jail cell." Himiko explained to me, and I really felt bad for the two of them.

On the other hand, this was no time for handing out sympathy to anyone. We had to stay focused on finding Maki. 

When the app was installed I used Maki's phone to send the photo to my own device, and I put the photo into the app's system. It took a minute or two, but it sent me to a location on the outskirts of the city. It showed me a picture of this old orphanage that didn't look well kept. There were cobwebs all over the place, there were broken windows, and the entire building looked very old and unsanitary. 

"M-maki's there!? It looks very creepy. I can't believe we spent almost five years in there Shuichi!" Himiko squalled and Shuichi also appeared very bewildered. 

"We have to get Maki out of there! Now!" Shuichi said very enraged, and this is the kind of energy I have been wanting to get out of their systems. 

That is when we made the journey to the orphanage. I never expected in my wildest dreams for it to look this abandoned. I thought it just had people, not a bad look to it as well! How can kids spend their whole childhood here!?

This was it. I was going to get my Maki roll back, and I was never going to let her out of my sight like that again. That clan was going down one way or another, and I was going to make sure of it!