ch 1 (edited)

Hey i am back with my first crossover story . So enjoy!!?

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡

At tempura headquarters

It's has been 5 months since evil retaka has been defeated . The tapops headquarter has been half repared. So the power sphere's were shiffted to tempular A headquarters.

Third person pov..

As we can see the elemental brothers and there team chanting on the cafeteria.

Suddenly

WARNING⚠ WARNING⚠

INTRUDERS ALERT

🚨🚨🚨

The kokotiam gang were seen to be rushing in the main gate that was destroyed.

They were shocked to see a very familiar face. They want to never see again.
But fate is unfair let's see how our kokotiam gang defeat the intruder.

That was BORARA!!

Fang pov..

How??

Did he survive from the black hole??

....

Author pov..

UNFORTUNATELY!!
Kokotiam gang was told that Borara has stoled a powersphere from the headquarters.

"Sheesh..Borara what are u doing here " Said Ying

HAHAHAHAHA, you are asking what I am doing here??!! Of course for revenge from elements"

The elements were on the 2 tiers. They were  ready to attack Borara.
But unfortunately Borara has activated the powersphere and the light comming out of it was about to hit halinater but..

SHINGG!!

Gempa jumped in front of him..

{GEMPAAA!!! }⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

And was hit by the shining light the shine cover the whole station and no one was able to see anything.

After the light disappeared gempa along with the power sphere were gone.

After some time Borara was defeated by the 6 remaining elements due to anger along with the kokotiam gang.

On the other side....

A bright light was seen to be shine in the top of the mountains peek there seemed a boy with a brown cap falling along with a fluffy white dog from the cliff.

they were cattched by a certain grey-white hair adult..

And carried them to the infirmary..
..

TBC⚠

Sayonara!! Readers hope u sll enjoyed this chapter

Author⚜San out~⚠