Chapter 4 - We're getting help?

We got back to the real world, we met back at Rui's hospital room. discussed some other things and left. Nene told me about something called Nightcord, and i decided to try it out. Nene gave me her tag, so I decided to add her.

✨Star
Hey Nene
This is Tsukasa

Grass toucher
Did you really decide to use emojis in ur username?

✨Star
What's wrong with that

Grass toucher
Y'know what, never mind that

Tsukasa, Nene

Grass toucher started a call

"What do you want, and what are you doing"

"Well since we're both working on the robots and the drones, we'll discuss some things we can do."

"Also I'm working on some codes for Robo Nene, since she'll be replacing me in shows while I control the drones, controlling her takes too much effort anyways. After every show I'll recode her, the base code is saved in a folder with the other codes, as we might need to redo some shows. I'll be offstage most of the times, so I can work on the drones."

"But didn't we just agree on working this together?"

"Even if we do, you're going to be useless. Coding takes a lot of effort, learning it takes a lot of time, you have no experience whatsoever, this isn't going to work."

"I know but-"

"Do you know Mizuki Akiyama"

"You mean that girl who only comes to school every once in a while?"

"I'm letting her help us with some things."

"Surely you're not-"

"Come back at 25:00"

"Alright then"

We both left the call, why 25:00 specifically? I feel like there's more to this, but I can't tell how. I eventually started listening to some music, and in my recommended list I saw a song called IDSMILE, the singers are N25. The music is pretty good, I had a slight glance at the MV, I saw a familiar face.

Mizuki Akiyama.

She is a part of N25?

Is that why Nene told me to meet up at 25:00?

______________________________________________

Sora's notes

Nene is named Grass toucher on Nightcord, it's a reference to her surname, Kusanagi. Kusa (草) means "grass"