Chapter 6 - A gift for Rui

Thank god it was the weekends after that, I barely got any sleep last night because of the meetup. Tomorrow is Rui's birthday, maybe I should pay another visit.

I need a gift for the visit, maybe something he can assemble and disassemble, but legos might not be something on the valid list. I slowly started wandering off, before I knew it, I'm in an art gallery. That's right! I can give him a sketch or a drawing. But I don't know how to draw...

✨Star
How do I draw

Grass toucher

Why are you suddenly interested in art?

✨Star
I want to give Rui any sort of art on his birthday

Grass toucher
Idk go ask Enanan

Tsukasa, Akito, Ena

The next day, I went to Akito's place to collect the painting, I saw Akito standing there, waiting for something

"Ack!"

"Sorry, did I scare you?"

"Yeah. Anyways, what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to collect a painting."

"Of Kamishiro senpai? I was wondering why Ena was using bright purple and cyan paint, seems out of her usual colour choices."

"I mean, it's his birthday today and I ran out of ideas."

"Oh, speaking of which..."

Akito gave me a box, most likely a gift for Rui, it's small, but pretty heavy. I want to ask what's in it, but he already went to call Ena, a minute later, I saw a brown haired girl coming outside pushed by Akito.

"Ok ok, I'm going outside."

"Hi, you must be that boy on Nightcord, here's your painting, I was hoping you'd come a bit later some parts of the painting is still drying."

"It's fine, I'll be careful with it."

"Akito said you go to the same school, why is it that I have never seen you before?"

"I only attend night classes, which means people who only attends normally wouldn't see me."

"Oh, I wasn't expecting that"

I waved goodbye to the Shinonomes, and went to visit Rui.

______________________________________________

Sora's note

Akito's gift is actually a box of legos

Ena's painting is of Rui and Tsukasa both smiling together.