D - " back to school shopping ,,

VIKTOR HELD HER PHONE IN HER HANDS, hitting the record button and starting the video. sometimes she recorded herself doing stuff - it was useful.

"hi, okay Viktor here! uh, i have to do back to school shopping, but Finns here!" the girl began, facing the camera to her friend.

"hi!" Finn said, waving to the camera.

the two girls were walking in Walmart, later they'd go to 5Below and Target, but Walmarts the cheapest.

"so, we need... i actually don't know. Finn has the list, they don't trust me." Viktor said, frowning. Finn had a reason not to trust them.

"last time we did this you got both lost and kicked out." Finn reminded them, making Viktor groan and look at the camera.

"we're all seeing how she's treating me, right? this is unacceptable." Viktor teased, she couldn't keep the smile off of her face - Finn was an amazing friend.

Viktor's phone began buzzing, her younger brother was texting her. "oh my fuck, what does this emm eff want." (mars; emm eff = mf yk ) she said, pausing the video to reply to her brother.

Nikolai

nikolai
VIKTOR

VIKTOR

VIKTOR

U PIECE OF DOODOO

ANSWER ME UGHHH

viktor
SHUT UP OMG

WHAT DO U WANT

nikolai
i forgor

viktor
kys.

VIKTOR GROANED AND REOPENED THE CAMERA APP, hitting 'record' once again. "my fucking brother texted me just to say 'i forgor' like what the hell?" she ranted immediately.

"calm down, Vik. we still have shopping to do." Finn laughed, taking the cart from Viktor.

"god you're just like a middle aged mom, using the cart as a walker and holding the shopping list." Viktor giggled, facing the camera to her friend again.

"oh yeah, and Lucifer needs more catnip and treats." Finn chimed, gaining Viktor's attention.

"okay?" Viktor said, confused.

about halfway through the video, they'd gotten almost everything and were now in Target.

"how do people fucking stand this place... to many rich white people." Viktor joked. making Finn laughed at the joke, the two ran around and recorded random things.

from mars
finn and viktor's relationship >>>>