I - " and they were roomates!! ,,

FINN AND RIVERS PLUS HELENA, they all rested on a huge beanbag Viktor had in her room. Brady was sitting... somewhere, he was on her bed.

meanwhile, Theodore and Viktor were playing Wii Sports.

one thing about Vik? she got crazy competitive. she had every reason, she always beats people at Wii sports, no matter what.

"c'mon Vik! why do you have to be so damn good? my god!" Theodore complained, giving up and turning everything off.

"you, my friend, are a sore loser!" Viktor laughed, walking to her bed and plopping down on it.

"or you get crazy competitive and threaten anyone who's better than you?" Brady said, smiling down at the girl who was laying on her back.

she could feel a small blush rising to her cheeks when she shook her head.

"Vik? dinners ready." her older brother, Igor, said when he opened her door. Helena and Finn were quick to their feet and downstairs.

everyone else moved a little slower.

Rivers and Vik decided to race, while Theo and Brady just walked like normal people.

when the boys reached the stairs, they saw Viktor laying on the floor with a bloody nose and busted lip, she was laughing her head off, something was funny.

"holy shit, you okay, Vik?" Brady asked the laughing girl, who paused her laughing to look at Brady before breaking into more laughter.

Theo eventually joined, her younger brother took a picture of the giggling girl.

Brady helped her up and walked into her kitchen, grabbing a paper towel and dampening it.

Viktor had stopped laughing so much, she was now calmed down and hadn't cleaned any of the now-dried blood. Finn was telling a random story, with everyone listening very intently.

Brady walked up to the black haired girl, gently tapping her shoulder and gaining her attention, she was confused until he began to carefully wipe away the dried-blood.

he was very extremely careful, as if she was made of glass.

it comforted her. having someone care for her like that.

when Brady finished, he ruffled Viktor's hair. making the girl laugh and shove his hand away.

dinner was fun, jokes were thrown around - Nikolai and Viktor shot snappy comments and witty words around, Finn laughed at almost every single one.

after dinner, the group of teens ran upstairs into Viktor's room again. the group was laughing and laughing over anything and everything.

Brady and Viktor had been sitting closer than before, the boy would send occasional glances at her whenever she laughed. Finn and Rivers shared a knowing glance before continuing the discussion.

for an hour everything felt right. like they all belonged where they were - together. it just all felt perfect - blissful.

eventually, it was down to Brady and Viktor.

they'd been having a nice calm conversation with music playing faintly, Brady was letting Viktor paint his nails.

his eyes were carefully watching her as she dragged the brush along his actually good nails.

"y'know, you don't have to stare." she mumbled, looking up with a soft smile and rosy cheeks.

"you, Viktor Petrov, are a mystery." he whispered, looking into her eyes, making her laugh and shake her head.

"nope," she started, popping the p, "arcane, or selcouth." she whispered, continuing with the nail polish.

"what?" muttered Brady.

"arcane, secret, mysterious, understood by few, and selcouth, unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous." she explained, putting away the nail polish.

maybe she was explained in two words; not words you'd hear often - but they were so fitting, Brady thought, watching Viktor's moves.

he wasn't in love with her, he was just fascinated. she was so different, but so alike. she was like a book, but one of the books you'd have to read over and over again to understand.

she was different.

from mars
are we fucking with the irl chapters or should i stick with social media chapters 😜😜😜😍😍😍