M - " scrumdidilyumptious ,,

VIKTOR HATES SCHOOL, like hates.

"c'mon, Vik. get up fuckface." Nikolai cursed, sitting over Viktor with a pillow, hitting them with it over and over again. Viktor groaned.

"jesus fuck Nik! i'm up." Viktor cursed, her voice laced with a little Russian accent, something that always happened when she was tired... or overly mad.

"alright, commie, get ready." Nikolai joked, running out of his sisters room.

she scoffed before rising off of her bed and walking to her closet.

she grabbed out a normal autumn sweater and a pair of jeans. she put on her favorite necklace - an angel wing necklace, and some rings.

"c'mon Vik! i'm ready to go, c'mon!" Nikolai yelled.

THE SCHOOL HALLS WERE BUSY, Viktor already had enough of it, wanting to just slam her head into a wall.

she hadn't woken up fully, the slight taste of a Russian accent left on her tongue... more like her r's and t's.

"Viktor Petrov?" the teacher called, watching as the girl raised her hand.

"i'd like a verbal response, Ms. Petrov." the teacher joked, listening to Viktor sigh out a 'here'.

someone nudged the girl slightly.

"hey, i'm Idylla. Idylla Lennox." the girl greeted, having short blonde hair, unstyled with the look of being unbrushed.

"i'm Viktor. Viktor Petrov." Vik responded, resting her head atop her chin.

now, don't get her wrong, she loved making new friends, but in a class she was failing? she'd have to do extra work later.

"meet up at the library after school? i need help in English and you've seemed to need help in this class." Idylla said, earning a nod from Viktor.

cum

tristan
who's free after school

viktor
not me sorry

mason
i am

finn
me, theo, lena, myles, milo, arlo, and rivers
are free

miguel
so are me and jacob

madeline
becca and i are free

tristan
wait why aren't u free vik??

viktor
studying + tutoring with a girl i met this
class

her names Idylla and she's really pretty

finn
Idylla Lennox?? she's cool

and lesbian

brady
i'm free after school btw

tristan
it's gonna feel so sad w/o vikky

rebecca
i feel u tristan

jacob
never met viktor but i wish i have

viktor
gtg lolzies

AFTER HER SECOND HOUR, she had third with Helena, Theo, Finn and Rivers. Viktor sat next to Helena and Rivers while Theo and Finn sat by some teachers pet.

"Helena Barclay?" the teacher called. Helena scoffed out a solid 'here' and looked back to the book she was reading.

"Finn Cuomo?" another 'here'.

"Theodore Fox?" 'here'.

"Rivers Jackson?" Rivers wasn't very verbal in this class, half the guys that always picked on him were here, so he raised his hand.

"Viktor Petrov?" the teacher called, Viktor responded with a 'here' and turned back to the paper stars she was making.

CLASS AFTER CLASS, Viktor felt every ounce of happiness and mental stability drain from her. sometimes she loved school, hell; she'd love school if Brady went to hers.

but she often found herself wishing she were dead.

her Russian accent became thicker and thicker after every class, now it'd sound like she'd just came from Russia.

finally came lunch, everyone was gathered outside.

cum

brady
i fr wish u guys came to our school

tristan
EXACTLY

helena
so switch to ours

mason
i could

my mom would be fine with it

theodore
PLEASE DO HOLY SHIT

arlo
what theo means is it's boring without more
cool people

rivers
yeah, it'd be fun with you guys!

miguel
i can ask my mom

jacob
same

rebecca
samesies

madeline
i could also ask i suppose

brady
where's vik??

milo
u worried abt ur little pookie wookie

but fr where is she

finn
passed out with her head in my lap

bro was so tired throughout the school day
that she literally sounded like she came
from russia by the time lunch came around

which sucks cuz we were supposed to finish
Child's Play

tristan
does this happen often??

theodore
almost all the time

vik struggles with sleep a lot so she gets on
average around 3-1 hours per night

brady
rlly??

helena
yeah, i know and i've only just met her

from mars
next we hanging out with the lgbt ( Idylla )