Chapter One

Dominic's POV:
Growing up in a dysfunctional household is a one-way ticket to a dysfunctional life. I grew up in Brooklyn, New York, where I lived in roach-infested apartments and sometimes on the streets. One day, my grandmother found out how I was living and tried to get custody of me, it didn't go over well with my mom. Also if you're wondering where my dad is. Well that is a long story short after my dad found out my mom was pregnant, he left and my mom is always telling us that he was a rich man and we wouldn't be living like this if he stayed. One day I got tired of living in shitty apartments and the streets so I hitchhiked to California to make a better life for myself and to get away from my mom, I know that might sound heartless but I don't care.

Fast forward to now, I'm a stripper for Hot Smokers strip club and I'm a crowd favorite Stripper but I mean could you blame them? I'm gorgeous! But I don't care about the men or women who ask me out on a date because I have my eyes set on one person that person is Tommie Moonie. The most beautiful woman, I've ever seen! She's got medium-length brown hair with beautiful sun-kissed skin and a southern accent that makes my knees weak! Not to mention she has the most beautiful green eyes, I've ever seen she's funny and kind-hearted! So you've probably figured out that I'm in love with Tommie and how I want her hands all over me...

Any way

Since I was a child, I started writing down my feelings because of my mother and how afraid I was to show them but now my notebook had become my wet dream diary which is embarrassing because almost all of them are about Tommie. "What if she sees and finds them?! What if she makes copies of it or shows everyone? Oh god! Dominic! Chill out! She'll never find it and now I'm talking myself great!" I rambled to myself and put on my heels then gather myself before going on stage. I started to walk on the left wing to get on stage then I heard the most beautiful voice announce my stripper name. Tommie. "Now to dazzle you with his amazing talent and a great ass! Now on the stage Dommi Lover!" I blush at the comment about my ass and got on stage with the song 'Give to me baby' by Rick James. After my set, I thought about what Tommie said about my ass and wondered if she liked me too but I'm just going to keep my hopes up but that is nice thought...

Later

"Where is it? Where is it?!?" I said to myself while practically tearing up the dressing room trying to find my notebook, Then I heard the heavy female southern accent "hey Dominic! Is this yours?" I turn around to see Tommie's piercing green eyes and her with my notebook in her hands which has all of my dirty fantasies and wet dreams about her. I then accidentally stanched it from her. "Whoa, Blondie! what's in there? Pictures of you naked?" She joked while giggling "umm Yeah!" I responded in my best chill voice. "Well I'd love to see them sometimes" she smirked and winked at me. 'WAIT SHE WINKED AT ME AND SHE WANTS TO SEE ME NAKED!!!' I thought to myself and blushed also unfortunately got a boner "well I gotta get back to work, see you on stage Blondie~" she smirked and walked away. So now I have to masturbate just before I do another set

Great