Chapter Two-TW DRUG USE

'Ahhh!~' I moaned as I'm being pounded into hard and fast while my prostate is getting hit every single time. The harder they go, the more and more, I get closer and closer until...I woke up.

I was woken up by my orgasm from my wet dream and the feeling of cum covered boxers ALSO just because I'm a stripper doesn't mean I don't wanna be comfortable when I sleep, I only wear panties for sexy time and work! ...but I would wear them to sleep if I was with Tommie...I got to stop having wet dreams, these are like the fifth pair I've ruined! "DAMNNIT!" I said pissed off while getting up from the bed then started heading to the shower because I don't like the feeling of dried sperm on my fucking dick. I started taking the cum covered underwear off and started the shower. At least I didn't wake up with a morning wood this time but I think I prefer that then this right now.

Tommie's pov

I woke up with a pounding headache on my floor surrounded by needles and smacks. I look up at the ceiling, not wanting to get up or move but then of course my landline starts ringing. I get up with a groan pulled the exercise band off of my arm. "Hello?" I said in a scratchy voice "Hey Tom Tom I was just wondering if you got my money?" It was my drug dealer and then I started freaking out "Yeah! Yeah, man! I got paid yesterday!"

"Good"

The last time I didn't pay him, He slashed my tires and threw a brick through my window saying if I don't pay him back, he won't only slash my tire but silt my throat. He tried to have sex with me multiple times so 'I don't have to pay' but I wouldn't do it because I have more respect for myself than selling my body for drugs for the drugs that I love. "Well I'll stop by and pick up the payment can't wait to see you, green eyes~," he said while hanging up, his saying that made me want to barf and for the record, I've never had sex with him! My mother would kill me if I did but it's not like she didn't kill me when she found out I was on this shit. I groaned while pulling out my heroin and the money than putting the money on the counter...I don't remember how much it was so I guessed and put $300 I then sat down on my couch and put a line of smack on my coffee table and snorted it up. I sat back and waited for it to hit. I've been on this shit for two years and I overdosed three times, maybe I should quit but shit this is the only love I know and I don't have a reason to quit.

Three hours later...

I was asleep in a drug-induced nap and all of a sudden I hear "Hey Bitch! good to see you finally up" I jumped off of my to see my drug dealer standing in front of my couch. "JESUS CHRIST WHAT THE FUCK, PAUL!" I said while trying to keep my balance "Well I came for my money and well look at that your two hundred dollars short of your payment" "what do you mean?!" I said in a frantic voice "You owe me $500! You gave me $300! Where the fuck is my money, bitch!" He yelled in anger then picked up my table and flipped it doing that he broke my fucking table then came up to me and grabbed my throat. He whispered in my ear in an I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't get my money voice like how all drug dealers have..."Now you're gonna listen and you're gonna listen good, I will fucking beat the shit out of you or kill you if I don't get my fucking money got it?!?" I nodded while tearing up "Good now get my fucking money, I'll come back in a week to get it" he said while letting go of my neck and then left.

I rubbed my neck and started sobbing. Why me? Why am I addicted? I got up and when to my room to get my box. I got my box then opened it up and got everything set up for me to use because I don't wanna feel anymore...
            I don't wanna be here anymore