Chapter four

Tommie's pov:

I was sitting on my bed, tapping my foot with anxiety and fear because I have to get that money to day or I'm going to have to do something, I'm not going to be proud of it...like giving Paul's mircodick a blow job like I had to do for the last two times but now he wants me to have sex with him, which will never happened unless I don't steal this money from Dominic. I opened my bed side drawer and got out some coke then the voices in my head started screaming 'what are you doing?' but in the back of my head there was another voice saying 'Use it! you know, you want it and what's the point of living if you don't have it'

I got up and threw the small baggie of coke on the bed then walked into the bathroom to make myself not to look like I've been on a drug binge for about two days, I got out some makeup started fixing my face then looked at the clock. Two hours until I get my money. I started walking into my room and got my jeans, Aerosmith shirt and converse. I put the outfit on then started fixing my hair. 'Maybe I should have a bump of coke before I leave'...'No I can't be high while getting my money'...'but you need this money or your sucking pig dick!' I walked and pick the coke up from my bed then snore up some of it to stop the voices from fighting, I lay down feeling the speed hit me and looked at the ceiling thinking about what the fuck am I doing? But I can't sit here forever and be a sad sack of shit. I looked at the clock and got up then stumbled to the door to pick up Dominic.

I know he gave me his address, well I can't drive high. I looked at the address, well he only lives a street over, good I don't have to walk that far. I walked out of my apartment and started heading to his apartment complex. I looked around my street, wondering how a girl who was on volleyball team is now a drug addict. I get to the walk way and looked around then walked down his street going up to his apartment and knock on the door.

Dominic's pov:

I heard a knock on my door and I smiled widely while finishing up my lipstick. I walked to the door and saw the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She looked at me and smiled

"Wow, Dommi you really know how to dress up"

I blushed and looked at my feet, I mean all I was wear was Def Leppard crop top and some shorts with of course boot heels. I look at her, while she looked at the street. I piped up and asked her "How did you get here?"

"You only live a street over from me, Dommi and I walked here" she slurred and looked around

"Are you okay? I mean we could just stay here because you don't look so good!" I said while holding her wrist

"No,no,no! I just got up then started getting ready for our date. Let's go I'm gonna take you to dinner at the pier!" She smiled and held her hand out towards me,I looked down at her hand getting ready to wake up from this incredible dream.

"The better question is are you okay,Dommi?" She giggled while taking my hand then closed my door and locked it. We started walking to the pier which was only about 2 blocks away, we were talking about work and bands also what do we want in the future.She told me her parents wanted her to go back to college because she had one credit left to graduate and how she dropped because she was a drummer for a band then broke up during there first tour because one of her band mates got the lead singers twin sister pregnant. I smiled because I never see this side of Tommie all happy and talkative, Maybe it's because she's always in that damn DJ Booth, I guess.

"So are you a yankee or something?" She asked me out of the blue and I looked at her then nodded. Some northerner's take yankee as a insult but I just don't care, because I have been called a lot worse.

"What part of the north are you from?" I looked at her and smiled "I'm from New York City"

"Oh, your a big city stripper! So that why you probably bring in the big bucks" she smiled and held my hand "And your skin is soft!"

I giggled and blushed, I felt her calloused hands pulled on mine while we got close to the pier. My eyes widened while looking at the bright light shining of the entrance. I started walking going to the Ferris Wheel and looked back at her.

"Wow a Ferris wheel,Dommi? Seems like your trying to romance me!" She laugh and I blushed while hearing her laughter. "Okay,okay let's do the Ferris wheel then we can go eat!"

I smiled and waited to get in one of the Ferris wheel seats when we did I held her hand tighter because I've always wanted to come here ever since I moved here. The Ferris wheel started and I looked out among the city as we went up, "It so beautiful, Tom!" I said excitedly while turning to look at her

                "Not as beautiful as you"