Chapter three

Tommie's pov:

I need that money and I need it now but who do I know that has $200 dollars lying around. I thought about and then it clicked. Dominic Larsen. He's one of the highest paid strippers here and all of Sunset strip! But how can I get that money out of him? I mean never see him except for work or party's where him and I have to work at. But what if I ask him out on a date and then maybe sleep with him or I could just steal his earning for tonight! He's not going to miss two hundred dollars, he makes about two thousand every night and tonight is Saturday that means sad, middle age men are going to throw there life earnings to Dominic which means he is going to have a shit load of money! He is not going to miss two hundred dollars.

*That night*

Dominic just started his second set and his tape is playing now, I'm backstage with the locker keys but I'm not going to rummage through his locker maybe if I put a note in locker...UGH I don't know but I need that cash and now! Fuck it I'm writing a note! I found a piece of notebook paper and wrote to Dominic to meet me at in the red room after reading this. I placed the note in his locker and went back to my DJ booth. 'You give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi was playing while Dominic was draining the money out of everyone in the club and fuck me too if I didn't own $200 to Paul. He was gorgeous with big blue eyes,beautiful golden blonde hair,soft features and the most perfect body and curves. Do I think he's gorgeous? Yes, yes I do. He is perfect in my opinion. His set then ended with his signature blow a kiss to the audience.

"Alright Party People! We will be taking a 30 min break but we will be right back with the Smokin Hot, Hotties you love! The first one after our break is Peppermint Arctic! A beautiful black hair hottie! who is as cool as ice! See y'all in 30!" I say into the mic and leave my booth to go into the red room and meet Dominic. I walk into the red room before he comes in. I snore some coke before he sees me because I'm coming down from my high.

"Tommie?"

I turn around to see him and all his gorgeousness. Fuck! He is beautiful and I can't get over about how beautiful he is!
"Hey Dommi! I got a favor to ask"

"Okay, what is it?" He asked blushed and looked at me.

"You wanna go out?" I asked him in confidence's

"Yeah! Sure! I'd love to!" He smiled "I'm off Wednesday and I know your off too because I looked at the schedule!"

I laughed and smiled at him "Stalking me much, Larsen? Yeah, Wednesday sounds perfect"

He ran up to me and hugged me then pulled away "Sorry I jumped on you! I'm just really excited and No has asked me out since I was in New York!" I smiled and looked into his beautiful blue doe like eyes " so I'll pick you up on Wednesday at around 7:30? Okay Dommi?" He nodded and smiled then kiss me out of excitement. I blushed and looked at him, he was blushing freaking out "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm really sorr-!" I then kiss him smiling (Maybe this way I could get the money quicker). He wrapped his arms around my neck and I pick him up then pinned him against the wall and started kissing him rougher, hearing little noises and moans coming out of his mouth.

"Are your a good boy, huh?" I whispered into his ear as I started to grind on him.

"Yes Mommy!" He moaned out pulling me closer to his body and matching the rhythm of my thrust.

"Maybe I should just suck you off and get you off faster~" I smirked and took him to the loveseat in the red room and sitting him down. God, he looked pathetic. I get down on my knees in front of him and pulled his tight leather shorts off, his hard cock then sprung out, he's not that big but not that small, he is average but I didn't care I need two hundred dollars. I take him into my mouth and he lets out the most angelic moan I've ever heard and put his thighs on my shoulders I wrap my arms around his thighs and deep throated him or not. He's not big enough to choke on but he is easy to make squirm. I keep going for about a minute hearing 'fuck!' 'Mommy' 'faster' 'fuck me like a bitch' that one is my favorite until I heard.

"Fuck!...Mommy I'm g-gonna c-c-cu- FUCK!~" he screamed climaxing into my mouth and tasting the saltiness of his cum and his thighs squeezing my head (to be honest probably the best wait to die as a drug addict) I pull away after shallowing and got back up on my feet then looked at him breathing heavily with sweat going down his chest and his cock now softened.

"I'll see you on Wednesday and here's my number,Little dove" I smiled and gave him my number then left the red room.

I'm going to get that money,one way or another,I guarantee it