004

Y/n walked out through the door, heading straight to the entrance of the Academy she's in.

Greeted by a black limo that is parked by the front gate with her butler standing beside it waiting for her.

Y/n walked up to him.

" Hello Mr. El! "

" Hello, Y/n-sama. Are you ready to go home? " the butler asked while opening the car door infront of her.

" Yup! Let's go! " Y/n said getting inside the car.

__________________♥__________________

" How was your first day at school, Y/n-sama? "

" It was okay.. I also met two guys that are friendly! Oh ohh- and I saw auntie too! I didn't know she's the principal of my new school! "

" Ohh..Did you have fun, Y/n-sama? "

" Yeah I did! "

" But I think I stuttered a lot today.. " Y/n mumbled to herself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

" We have arrived, Y/n-sama. " the butler said while stopping the car.

" Can you please call mom for me Mr

" Can you please call mom for me Mr. El? " Y/n pleaded

" I will, Y/n-sama " the butler said getting out of the car and opening the door for Y/n.

" Thank you Mr. El! " Y/n said as she got out of the car heading straight into the mansion.

IM FINALLY HOME!!

__________________♥__________________

" Y/n-sama, your mom is on the phone. " the butler said while knocking at her door.

" Okayy " she said while opening the door.

" Helloo momm! " she greeted excitedly mouthing a small ' thank you ' for Mr. El, indicating that he could leave now.

" Hello baby~ I missed you! " her mom said through the phone as she seated on her bed.

" I missed you too mom. Where are you by the way? "

" Oh! I forgot to tell you that I'm in Australia right now. You know business stuff. "

" Ohhh? "

" How was school by the way? Did you meet cute guys? "

" Mom oh my god! You and auntie really are sisters! "