016

y/n already told the guys and gals what happened. they're currently sitting on the park filled with children playing around.

"what the fuck? i knew that improper fractioned cousin of yours is no good" elira said with a frown plasterred on her face.

"you know him?" ike confusely asked while he turned his head to face elira.

"obviously, he lives near my house so i see his diagonal face everytime i go out." elira explains.

y/n didn't even know where his cousin, ren, lives. not until elira told them. isn't it weird that only his name is what she knows. not his whereabouts, who's child is he in the kimura family tree, how is she connected to him, and how she trusts him when they've only met once.

the park had less and less children as it turns dark. chitchats filled the air as comedic chants were said to each other earning many laughs from one another.

soon, they all went to their own directions.

y/n got curious about her cousin. she couldn't ask her butler since he's in the hospital, her mom is having another business trip so she couldn't come home.

it's only y/n and herself once again. she was used to it, but she never complained.

she finds being alone peaceful, away from anyone and only with herself.

instead of laying on her bed, she locked her window and door, she did so too with the front and back door along with their windows inside her house.

she went searching for her cousin's info online since he is one of the kimura's on her dad's side.

she saw many articles about him, may it be good or bad.

she was scrolling and along the way, something caught her eye.

kimura ren (19)
born on august 15
date of death:....read more

"death..?" y/n mumbled on her breathe, one of her hand covering her mouth.

she pressed on the article and continued to read everything, every info written on that article.

article (099)

name: kimura, ren
age: 19
born on: august 15, 1981
date of death: november 7, 2000
last seen: inside a private plane

year (2000), kimura ren was supposed to fly to paris, france in order to finish his course there. an unintentional event happened caused the plane to crash on the ocean. the other passengers inside the plane was rescued and was heavily injured, while kimura ren was caught dead with bruises covered on his body. the news asked the attendee's but they said they didn't know what happened. the burial was quietly done and unfortunately, it has already forgotten by many people until now.

other informations are invalid.

"invalid? what?!" y/n blurtted out.

"so...that's not my cousin? or is it just a theory.."

y/n huffed out of frustration before laying her head on the table, closing her eyes.

her mind wandered before falling into a slumber. the moonlight traveled on her skin, anyone would think she fell from a masterpiece.

a loud bang on her window caused her to jump from her seat, remembering she was searching info's about her cousin.

she stood up and went to see what that was. opening the window, the cold air greeted her as her warm breathe fought over the cold air. her hair danced through the wind as her eyes focused on a shadow across the street of her house.

it gave her chills as if that shadow was standing there not so long ago. she immediately shut the window and closed the curtains.

her heart keeps bouncing up and down, nervous about what it was. she feels the energy is coming close.

soon, the door bell rang.

her pulse rate went up to the heavens. who is it? is it a killer? a monster? a ghost? thoughts keep coming in to her head as she curled herself into a ball on the corner of her bed, covering half of her body with blankets.

the bell keeps ringing aggressively, loud winds keeps banging on her window as if it was done purposely to make her go crazy.

everything went quiet.

oddly quiet...

she heard loud footsteps coming near her door, thank goodness she locked that door.

the footsteps stopped and was replaced by an aggressive force trying to unlock the door.

it gave up, thankfully.

"y/n..." a weird voice keeps chanting her name over and over again.

y/n clutched on her chest as if it's gonna explode at any moment.

she keeps hearing someone calling her name.

"w-who... who is it?!" y/n cried out as she shut her eyes close with tears falling on her cheek.

the voice started to become clear.

"y/n...!"

she started lucid dreaming, darkness surrounding her area.

the voice keeps ringing on her head as if it's trying to tell her something.

"y/n...! don't you dare hurt my cousin you piece of shit-"

she heard her cousin's voice making her head turn, but she saw nothing.

"you kimura's are the piece of shits here! i had nothing and begged all of you to let me stay until i could stand on my feet, but no."

"no, right? HA! look at you, suffering under my power. i'll get rid of all of you one. by. one."

a static sound replaced the voices she was hearing. it stinged as it got louder.

she jumped of her chair, where she was before, pen and papers scattered on her table.

she took a glance of her room.

its already morning. sunlight hitting her face from her window.

didn't i closed the curtains..? wasn't i curled up on my bed..? what the fuck..

she scratched her head in confusion.
"maybe i was having a nightmare..." she mumbles as she leaves her room.

she saw many odd scratch marks on the wall, outside her room.

the thing is, there was a number written on the wall.

"0106..?" she mumbles as she caressed the wall.

she shrugged it off and continued to get breakfast before opening the tv.

"this is the news tv telling you that another accident had occured. the plane number 06 had crashed on the west part of the ocean at exactly 1am this morning."

"what..another plane crash?" she says in disbelief while sipping coffee.

"fuyu kimura was involve in this plane crash. unfortunately, her body hasn't been found yet. many netizens says she's dead."

"kimura fuyu...wait- mom?!"

she opened her phone and received many phone calls and messages asking her if she's okay.

"fuck..."