Finally Debuting

Mercedes hasn't heard of Manuel for a while, especially due to recent news of Chyna, Joan Laurer, has passed away. It was said on social media that Manny attended the funeral with his daughter and close friends of his and Joan. Mercedes would've gone there to give support to him, but decided not to as she felt he needed some time alone to process things.

It was no secret that Manny view Chyna as a second mother, mostly due to when Chyna and his father, Eddie, were together for a storyline back in 2000 before Eddie was released due to his addiction.

*with Manny*

Manny is seen at a rented apartment, sitting on a chair, taking the news of Chyna's dead hard. He really loved her and was sad that she didn't pull through her demons, despite his attempts to help her.

Angela is staying with her grandmother, Vicki, for the meantime so he can process this without his daughter seeing him. As he scrolls through pictures of him, Eddie, and Chyna together, he hears a knock from his apartment door.

?: Mr. Guerrero.

Manny stands up as he approaches the door. He opens it and is met up with a man with a suit.

?: Good evening, sir. I'm an attorney of Joan Lauren's estate and I came here give you her will.

Manny: *surprised* What? I didn't know she had a will.

Attorney: Well, know you now. Here.

He gives some documents and Manny reads them. His eyes widen as he sees the amount in the will.

Manny: Dios mío.

Attorney: She also wanted you to have this note she wrote before she passed.

He gives him an envelope as Manny grabs it.

Attorney: Here my card. Call when you're ready to receive the inheritance.

The attorney leaves as Manuel closes the door. He looks at the envelope and opens it. He unfolds the note and reads it.

Joan: *note* Dear, Manuel. I'm sorry that you're going through with my passing. I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I feel guilty that I had you to help me when you're dealing with your own life and taking care of your daughter. I know you tried your best, and I want you to not feel responsible for my death. Before this, I contacted a lawyer and transferred the money I earn so I can give it to you. My last wish is for you to live your life, raising Angela the best that you can, and find those who will support you. I love you, Manny. I know you will miss me, but I will still be there for you, just like your father, Eddie. Take care, my son. Love, Joan.

Manny was weeping through the entire note as he reads it. When he finishes he sits on his bed and cries out, not having the strength to contain it anymore. After a long time, he finally stops and gathers himself up.

Manny: I promise, Joan. I'll live my life for you, mi hijita, my papa, y everyone in my family. I will not let your money go to waste. Descanse en Paz, mamacita.

*timeskip*

WWE Smackdown
July 19, 2016

After Stephanie and Shane McMahon were put as Raw and Smackdown commissioners and they got their general managers, Mick Foley and Daniel Bryan, they begin the Raw and Smackdown Draft. As this happens many matches were happening.

After SD drafted Becky Lynch, it was time for RAW to draft.

Mick: For our next choice, we actually managed to get him as he's making his wrestling return. So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the return of Latino Heat, Manny Guerrero!