In Ring Return

RAW
July 25, 2016

(Imagine Manny in the shot as he stands on his lowrider posing for the camera)

The show opens as fans are quite surprised at the new Intro and logo for Monday Night RAW, as well as the new stage. Stephanie and Mick Foley began the show, introducing the New Era of WWE to the fans. They then brought out everyone from the roster as they all stand on the stage.

Stephanie starts by insulting Roman Reigns for costing everyone the World Heavyweight Championship and calling him a loser. The fans, surprisingly, cheered at Steph for calling him a loser.

Soon, Mick announced that there will be two Fatal Four Way Matches and then the two winners will face each other to face Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the new WWE Universal Championship.

He lists the two Fatal Four Way Matches with the first one with Cesaro, Kevin Owens, Rusev, and Finn Balor and the second one with Sheamus, Sami Zayn, Chris Jericho, and Roman Reigns.

Much later...

Sin Cara arrives as he makes his way to the ring.

Jojo: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Mexico City, weighing 198 lbs, Sin Cara!

He was told he was going to face someone so he gets ready for it. He leaps over the ropes and lands gracefully. He warms up as his theme fades while he waits for his opponent.

Viva La Raza!

The crowd pops as Manny Guerrero comes out as he does a little dance for the crowd. He then makes his way to the ring.

Michael Cole: Here comes the Hijo of Latino Heat!

Corey Graves: Right when we're having the first episode of RAW in the New Era, we have Manny Guerrero making his in-ring return!

Jojo: His opponent, from El Paso, Texas, weighing at 215lbs, Manny Guerrero!

Sin Cara was surprised to be facing the son of Eddie Guerrero tonight. However, he's up for the challenge. Manny slides into the ring and poses for the crowd. He climbs to the middle rope and does the cross sign and points to the sky, obviously paying respects to his father.

He climbs back down and takes his shirt as he tosses it to the crowd. His theme fades as he turns to Sin Cara and the masked Luchador stares at him. The bell rings as the two circles the mat, staring at each other.

The crowd chants for Manny as he warms up. Soon, the two went into a Tie Up as Sin Cara switches to a waistlock and then takes down Manny. He grabs his arm before Manny kips up and hits an Arm Drag on Sin Cara. Both men stood up and stared at each other as the crowd cheered.

They circle the ring once more. They then lock up as Manny wins and applies a headlock. Manny applies pressure on Sin Cara and starts punching him in the gut. He then lifts him up but Manny lands on his feet behind him. Sin Cara hits him with a kick to the gut before bouncing off the ropes and hitting a Headscissors Takedown.