𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

AU EXPLAINED: In my au before Claude met Diana he married Ophelia (OC's mother). Ophelia is a princess from another empire who became Anastacius and Claude's playmate back at their youth. At the event of Diana joining the emperor's harem she died months later, with no reason given. At Athanasia's debut instead of Jennette it was Ambrosine that was introduced.

Today a huge commotion befall the Crystal Palace a.k.a the Empress's palace. The empress's body is found in her room dead and her death? It was found to be unknown. It was then that a certain red haired knight ran to the Ruby palace to report to his emperor about the news.

"Your Majesty!" Felix Robane panted nervous of the events that will happen next.

"Felix what's wrong?" The said Emperor asked, while a beautiful blonde lady sat beside him worried and curious.

The knight doesn't know what to do but instead replied truthfully. "Its her majesty, she was found dead in her bedroom moments ago."

A teacup falling and breaking could be heard as the emperor stood up and ran to the Crystal palace hoping all was just a prank set up by his mischievous wife.

But all proved to be true as he entered her chambers and the only thing he could do was kneel and sob in front of her body.

"Felix what is the cause of death?" The emperor calmly asked.

Felix could only bow his head, "it is unknown your majesty".

"Call every magician and physician in the empire find out her cause of death or i will have their heads"

Days passed with every magician and physician coming in and out of the palace until the emperor was forced to accept his beloved was gone.

But his grief didn't last long as he found comfort in Diana oh but how his short happiness ended upon hearing that her pregnancy will cause her death.

Meanwhile in another empire

"Push more your highness, the little princess will soon be born" A mid-wife stated motivatingly to her master.

A woman's cries could be heard but was soon silenced by a newborn's cries.

"Congratulations your highness the little highness is born" The mid-wife congratulated the woman at the birth of her daughter.

Suddenly the door bursted open to reveal a man with Black haired man with the same amethyst eyes of the woman.

"Sister!"

"Leon!"

"Sister congratulations" Came the hug of her brother Leon.

"What will you name her sister?" asked the brother.

"I shall name her Ambrosine De Alger Obelia a name befitting for the princess and future ruler of Obelia. Welcome to the world my lovely daughter, im your mommy" And before she could say more she passed out. Hence today will mark the birth of the future of Obelia.