𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

A little girl with beautiful blonde hair and bejeweled amethyst eyes was running around the palace giggling every now and then.

"Rosy, where are you?" Her mother shouted.

The maids nearby could only smile in amusement at the mother and daughter pair. It has now been 5 years since the birth of  Ambrosine, she could only proved to be her mother's daughter from her face to her personality. Although she did not inherit her maternal family's trademark purple hair but the obelian blonde hair instead, she was born with unique purple eyes from her family but was jeweled just like her paternal bloodline. No explanation could be said about the eyes but the king of Valentine could only shrug it off.

"Got ya" Ophelia surprised her daughter only to be met with fits of laughters from the child.

"Uncle let go hehehh" Ambrosine giggled her laughter like music filling the ears of Ophelia.

"Since its Rosy's birthday i'll give you a special gift" Calling Tate her personal guard.

She handed Ambrosine a notebook, "Happy 5th birthday Rosy" She smiled

Little Rosy could only watch with curious eyes as she opened the notebook there it read: Written by: Ophelia Valentine

"Its mommy's notebook?"

"Yes it is and since you already know how to read, it is only right i give this to you this is your mama's diary that was given to me at my 14th birthday all is written there from my 14th until your birth" She smiled sadly as if remembering something

Hugging the notebook in her arms, "I'll treasure it with my heart" she smiled and hugged her mama.

Because im lazy lemme give you the events of the past 5 years.

1 years old: she was walking already and even spoke her first word: mama

2 years old:  she could talk properly better than kids her age, shocking to say she learned her first swear word: Fuck. Leon got a full time spanking from Ophelia for that one.

3 years old: Officially got introduced to Valentine Kingdom. She was found to have an abundant mana.

4 years old: She found out who her birth father is, shocking to say she cried and asked of her father didn't want her. Learned how to read and write.

present 5 years old: receives her mama's diary.