𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐫.𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐈𝐣𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲.

7 years old Ambrosine is riding a carriage to Obelia to meet a noble there with her mother.

"Rosy, i expect you to be on good behavior, it is a relief that Leon did not come or he would have caused trouble."

"Yes mommy" she smiled at her mom she heard that the duke has a son and a niece close to her age. She was excited to meet them.

At the Alpheus Residence

"I greet her royal highnesses Princess Ophelia and Princess Ambrosine" The duke's reaction at seeing the dead empress of Obelia and a child with her was amusing.

"Roger long time no see, How is Ijekiel? and how are you?" Ophelia asked her friend.

"Ophelia how could this be? your dead?!" The duke asked shocked.

"I faked my death Roger, i couldn't take it anymore Claude he-he was neglecting me ignoring me ever since she appeared."

The duke could only nod in understanding of course it was that woman's fault.

"Oh Ambrosine meet your Uncle Roger, Roger my daughter Ambrosine" she introduced the two

"Is she?"

Ophelia nodded

"I greet the first star of Obelia, i am Roger Alpheus but you may call me uncle" he bowed.

Ambrosine smiled and ran towards the man and hugged him. "Its great to meet you" Rosy smiled.

Not long a knock interrupted their moment, "father?" a voice of a boy was heard.

"Ah Ijekiel come in"

The boy Ijekiel followed by a brunette came in. As Ijekiel saw Ophelia he hugged her, "Auntie!".

Ophelia hugged Ijekiel but as soon as she saw Jennette she stopped and walked towards the girl and kneel down to her height and smiled.

"You must be Jennette, Penelope's daughter you look just like her" she stated and soon a sob was heard from the older woman.

(in this story Penelope is very kind and lovely she loved Claude but saw that she was no match for Ophelia and gave up. She was forced to seduce Anastacius and sleep with him. Ophelia and Penelope also became best friends)

"Hi" The shy Jennette could only say hi.

Ambrosine walk towards jennette and hugged her,"Hi im Ambrosine but call me Rosy, from now on were sisters" She smiled at Jennette and said girl shyly smiled back.

"You know what Rosy why don't you go talk to Jennette and Ijekiel in the gardens" Ushered Ophelia.

Ambrosine noticing the changed beamed at her new friends and went out to the gardens.

Back at Ophelia and Roger things now are starting to get serious.

"Im dying Roger" She blurted

1....

2....

3....

"Ohh..wait what?!" he is shocked at the fact his friend is dying.

He thought for a sec and, "does she know?"

she shook her head

"H-How long?"

"They're slowing down the process but they say i have no more than 3 years left"

"Oh god what about her?" Roger asked worried

"I want her to stay with you, she will be moving out of Valentine."

Roger nodded agreeing immediately.

"When are you gonna tell her?"

"As long as i need too"

Back at the kids.

"Rosy-"

"Sister" Ambrosine cut her off

"pardon?"

"Call me sister"

"Ah well sister, when you leave when are you coming back" Jenny asked tilting her head really cutely.

"Im not gonna leave Jenny think of it as a vacation we'll see eachother often okay? pinky promise" The blonde girl smiled

"Yeah Jennette Princess Valentine is correct" Ijekiel said out of nowhere

"Call me Rosy Sir Alpheus, and i'll call you Kiel"

Ijekiel blushed

"Sure Prince-i mean Rosy"

Ambrosine hugged her two new friends silently promising to protect these two.

"From now on you are my bestfriends Jenny your my sister Kiel your my brother" she declared.

And at this exact day a secret was told a promise was made.

vote and comment down below ⬇️