Chapter seven, Tears

Authors note: Hi everyone, sorry my fanfic hasn't been the best quality it can be. I have now pre-planned all of my chapters so I can focus on making them good quality for all of you guys. Hope you enjoy! -Coco_Writerr

As Alice and Hatter made their way through the clock, they took notice of wonderland falling to pieces behind them, with Cray being king it was all bound to fall apart. They must have just exchanged vows, the very last thread the queen was holding together being taken away leaving nothing for wonderland to stand on. Only Alice had hope they weren't too late to save it and turn back time. As Alice and Hatter entered Time's castle, they both recognized the familiar dark walls, the Time shaped halls and how everything felt still. They had one thing to be looking for, they couldn't waste their time sightseeing. Not even to see the clocks of living and dead. They carried on walking into his hallways, and noticed looking glass where Alice said goodbye last time. She looked into her own reflection, of the dress that Hatter had given her, and didn't recognize herself. She was so lost. How could she see herself when the world around her was falling down? She went to touch her reflection, and reached in the mirror. Her hand went through the liquid, and touched her. The Alice the other way around, she apologized. 'You didn't deserve that, I'm sorry.' She reasoned, as her reflection was crying. She cried, and filled up to her ankles in her tears. She grew taller and taller out of reach, and carried on crying. The mirror filled with tears, and Alice swiftly took her hand away, in fear of being swept into the ocean.

'Hatter, did you see that?' She asked, and he shook his head.

'Alice, we must be moving, in any direction you choose, but we must get the chromosphere.' Hatter took her hand, and carried on walking down the Time shaped hallways. They reached the grand master clock, and came face-to-face with Time himself. He was busy working, ordering around Wilkins to organise the Minuets and Seconds. 'Mortals! I told you to stay where you were. You must not be here. Time, Wonderland, I myself am unstable.' He said, as he walked to the chromosphere, and Alice noticed it was slowing down.