🍒 CHAPTER TWO 🍒

𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮; 𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑶𝑹 𝑺𝑯𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹 𝑩𝒀 𝑪𝑨𝑽𝑬𝑻𝑶𝑾𝑵"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones

"I'd sell my own bones for sapphire stones. 'Cause blue's your favorite color."

|🍒|

Usami really needed to rethink the clothes she picked out for international television. The bikini she'd bought weeks prior to today was cute at first, but in hindsight she should have wore something a little less showy. It wasn't anything that could be done. Chris had informed them that they needed to wear their swimsuits because they would be doing a challenge in water.

Usami didn't know what to expect for a first challenge, but she was hoping it wasn't anything too difficult. Usami finished up tying the last string on her swimsuit bottoms, exiting out of the girls communal bathrooms. "Nice polka dots, Usami." She jumped back in surprise, whipping her head around to see a shirtless Cody wearing swimming trunks. Man, that guy was skinny. She could probably break his arm if she squeezed hard enough.

Usami crossed her arms and grinned at him. "You know, sneaking up behind a girl like that is a sure way to get yourself kicked where the sun doesn't shine." She knew Cody was probably aware of himself. He seemed like an intelligent enough person to know what he was doing.

"Sorry, but when I see a pretty girl wearing a bikini, I have to say something." He laughed, smirking mischievous.

"Ew, you're such a perv." She didn't know what other word to describe for this boy. "Why are you over here anyways?"

"Isn't it obvious? To see you. C'mon, babe, I know you'll like me if you just give me a chance." Usami had already told him earlier not to call her babe, but he was still crossing boundaries. She didn't say anything though, knowing it wouldn't matter if she did.

"I'm leaving, Cody." She called back as she started walking away from him.

"W-Wait! Don't leave!" He cried, picking up his feet and running towards her. "How about we start over? . . . We could be friends."

Usami continued to walk. "That would be great. If you really want to make an impact on somebody, form a connection. You don't know anything about me yet, so that's a good place to start." She sounded like she was giving him dating advice right now. They eventually made it to where Chris and some of the other contestants were. Chris had the usual smugness on his face Usami was already used to.

"Hey, Cody, and Usami. Go head up to the top of the cliff and wait for the last remaining contestants to arrive." Chris instructed quickly. Usami made her way up the hill with Cody, finding Lindsay already up with Heather.