🍒 CHAPTER THREE 🍒

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

𝑵𝑶𝑾 𝑷𝑳𝑨𝒀𝑰𝑵𝑮; 𝑪𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫 𝑩𝒀 𝑱𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑼𝑩𝑬𝑹"Oh circumcise my love for you! It's far too vapid and aimless! I wanna be painless! Love soldier! I want closure!"

"Oh circumcise my love for you! It's far too vapid and aimless! I wanna be painless! Love soldier! I want closure!"

|🍒|

"Last time on Total Drama Island... Twenty-two campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters.

"In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel, proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island!"

|🍒|

For the past three days since the first episode of Total Drama, Usami still couldn't get Cody to leave her alone. He was everywhere, never far behind, following her around like a hopeless puppy. With half lidded eyes, he'd open his mouth and tell her how pretty she was.

Going for a dip in the lake? Cody was there with a towel, just itching to have a reason to talk to her. Did you sleep well last night?

Hey, Usami. If you're not doing anything later, we should go for a walk together.

Did I tell you that you're positively glowing this morning?

I wish I could wake up to your voice. You sound like an angel. She didn't understand what was so hard for him not to stay away. Why did he flirt with her? Why did he even give her the time of day? Could she ever escape this cycle? It didn't help with the butterflies that would overload her senses for no reason. It wasn't like she was falling for him. She'd only known him for a week and he showed no ceasing to his overwhelming persistence.

The morning sun bled through the thin window panes of the girls cabin. Usami was sat up in her bed, sketchbook propped up on her lap. She found herself unable to sleep the night previously which wasn't such a smart idea since today was the second challenge of the season.

Instead of trying to lull herself to sleep, she decided to do something productive. So she'd grabbed her sketchbook and miniature flashlight, getting to work. Just as she was about to make another pencil stroke on her paper, an air horn was blown. Usami nearly jumped out of her skin as the girls in her cabin woke up from slumber. "Ow! It's seven in the morning! Do I look like a farmer to you?" Leshawna cried, rubbing the side of her head.