Chapter 4

13 June 2017 7:00 a.m., Eagle Union, San Diego base - canteen. POV: Y/N

It was time to get breakfest, that was done by Sandy. It wasn't the best, but it was ok. However I didn't see Enterprise, so after breakfest I've go to Enterprise ship to look if she is ok.

7:30 a.m., Enterprise's flight deck.

Y/N: Enterprise, are you here?

Enterprise: I'm here, in wildcat!

Y/N turned to direction from he heard voice and sees that Enterprise ending eating US Army ration.

Y/N: Enterprise, why do you eating ration and don't go to canteen?

Enterprise: Because I don't want to eat food from canteen.

Y/N: Why? Rations are not very healthy.

Enterprise: Because I wanted to eat ration!

Y/N: Ok... [ Enterprise is worst than before... it's because of Yorktown? ]

San Diego: < Comander, I want to give you tour around the base! >

Y/N: < Sorry Sandy, but Yorktown is more important. >

San diego: < Yorktown can wait! >

Enterprise/Hornet: < NO, SHE CAN'T! >

Y/N: < You heard them. > [ I'm wonder how they agreed to go to Yorktown in mornig... ]

San Diego: < ok, ok... >

I started to go to exit from Enterprise's ship, but I've suddenly stop.

Y/N: Enterprise, are you going?

Enterprise: Yes, yes!

Time skip: 30 minutes, San Diego base - Kansen hospital.

Vestal was working on Yorktown's case from early mornig, and she knowed everything about her current condition.

Hornet: how's Yorktown doing?

Vestal: She is conscious nearly 10 minutes and she didn't have any problems with heal most of her wounds aswell...

Enterprise: What do you mean by " most "?

Vestal: ...But she won't walk ever again... I'm sorry...

Hornet: N-no, no...

Enterprise: that's imposible! She n-need to w-w-walk...

Y/N began tried to calm them.

Y/N: Don't wory, there must be somthing that can help Yorktown. We will find it.

Enterprise: DON'T LIE! WE ALL KNOW THAT NOTHING CAN HELP HER!

Y/N: There must be something! We don't know much about Wisdom cube, maybe there is the way that we don't know now! However, nerves don't help anyone so try to stay calm. I know, it's hard bu-

Enterprise: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IT IS! YOU NEVER HAD A BROTHER OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT IS IMPORTANT TO YOU! HO-

Vestal: Enterprise, it's ENOUGH!

Y/N mind wented blank.

Y/N: You don't know anthing about me...

He began to walks away.

Vestal: Y/N, don't leave!

Y/N: I need some time alone, I don't want to see anyone...

When he reach his ship, he began undocking it.

Y/N: Błyskawica, full steam ahed!

And bagan to leave.

In the same time, San Diego base - Kansen hospital. POV: 3rd person

Vestal: What have you done, Enterprise! There is a chance that he won't want to help with this anymore! I can tell that he probably he know something that we don't and that have a slight chance to help Yorktown!

Enterprise: I... don't know... what to say...

Hornet: Vestal, you know him best from all of us here, when he come back, or where he is?

Vestal: I don't know. I've never seen him in this condition... I think it's the best to gave him some time alone.

Enterprise: When I think about it now, I don't know what I sayed that could hurt him.

Vestal: You seriously don't know? He isn't leadship of his class! In short: He had older brother, ORP Grom that was leadship of his class, but Y/N don't like talk about him because... he is dead. One siren murdered him on mission in 1989.

Enterprise: ...

Time skip: 1 hour ( 9:10 a.m. ), San Diego base - docks. POV: Y/N

After one hour, Y/N came back.

Enterprise: Y/N you back! I'm apolo-

Y/N: You don't need to apologize, it's ok. I have no regrets for this to anyone ( Sirens Included ). I can't still live in past. Anyway I'll see in archives that someone was not reaserching something that can help Yorktown.

Hornet/Enterprise: Thanks Y/N...

Y/N: Don't thank me. It's my duty as a Commander. You've visited Yorktown already? I hope that she didn't hear that talk.

Hornet: Yes we've seen her already and she didn't hear it.

Y/N: I'm glad.

Vestal: And she wants to see you.

Y/N walk to room where Yorktown is.

Y/N: Hi Yorktown, how are you been?

Yorktown: I'm not in best condition, but it's not the worst that it can be ( if we exluded that I can't walk. ). But enough about me, I want to know from you how my sisters doing.

Y/N: They doing good, besides they really worried about you.

Yorktown: Good, I've heard from Hornet that you can have something that'll help me. Is that true?

Y/N: I'm not sure now if I remeber correctly, but if yes there is something that can help. I must look up in archive.

Yorktown: Thanks Y/N, I have one request for time when I'm here.

Y/N: What is it?

Yorktown: If you can, sometimes look after my sisters for me.

Y/N: I'll try, Goodbye Yorktown.

Yorktown: Goodbye Y/N and see you soon.

Y/N back to Enterprise and Hornet.

Y/N: Sooo... If you want to stay for longer it's ok, but I must back to Main Base.

Hornet: You really need to go?

Y/N: Yeah, I can't give Wales too much work.

Enterprise: So, see you in Main Base, Commander Y/N.

In the same time, Siren Main base - Throne Hall. POV: Empress III

Empress: So, you saing that he came back to service and he is 100% operational?

Purifier: Yes, my Empress.

Empress: You can leave.

Purifier leave Throne Hall.

Empress: You don't know how much I waited for your come back Y/N...

This is the end of chapter fourth. I think it was the most nervous chapter from all now. Anyway, thanks for reading this chapter and see you in chapter fifth!

_MK1T_