Chapter 12

18 June 2017, 8:15 a.m., Azur Lane Main Base - Canteen. POV: 3rd Person

Enterprise was on canteen, because she was forced by Belfast. Now they staring on each other.

The rest Kansens that are in Canteen: Whats going on?

Y/N: Go away, there is nothing to look at!

All kansens back to their seats.

Time skip: 30 minutes ( 8:45 a.m. ) Azur Lane Main Base - Hospital

Y/N: Vestal, I finally have it!

Vestal: Can you make yourself more precise?

Y/N: I have cure for Yorktown.

Vestal: HOW?

Y/N: It's a quite long story. But now more important is give this [ places cube ] to Yorktown.

Vestal: [ stares at it ] Why this cube is dark blue?

Y/N: It's because of modyfications that I needed to do.

Vestal: [ Takes cube ] So... I can go to Yorktown now?

Y/N: You should... But don't tell anyone about it.

Vestal: Ok... So, see you later! [ leaves room ]

Time skip: 15 minutes ( 9:00 a.m. ) Azur Lane Main Base - Central square. POV: Y/N

Y/N was walking on central square, then he sees Enterprise and Belfast.

Y/N: Hey, Enterprise, Belfast!

Enterprise: Oh, Commander Y/N, Good mornig.

Belfast: Good Mornig, Y/N.

Y/N: How are you feel, Enterprise? I heard that you had fever.

Enterprise: I'm good now, thanks.

Y/N: That's good... alright I won't disturb you, See you around!

Belfast: See you, Y/N!

Enterprise: Bye Y/N.

Time skip: 50 minutes ( 10:00 a.m ) Azur Lane Main Base - Research group room.

Y/N walked to room.

Y/N: Anything new?

Langley: No, sadly...

Northampton: But It's glowing stronger and stronger...

Wales: I assume that's bad sign.

Y/N: But that's bad assume.

Wales: How can you tell?

Y/N: My knowledge tells me that only mean more data is cumulated in it.

Wales: Ok... but what data?

Y/N: I don't know.

Akashi: What's Akagi thinked, when she started to work with sirens, nya!

Y/N: So... we stil-

In that moment room exploded.

Y/N: [ cough ] [ cough ] PURIFIER! WHERE ARE YOU!?

Purifier: I'm here, my Y/N!

Y/N in meantime changed ship to riggings and fired at Purifier.

Y/N: I'm not yours.

Purifier: You won't change my mind! I like you!

Y/N: I'm won't fall on it, you know that?

Purifer: I hope someday you will... For now, Bye my Y/N!

Purifier taked black wisdom cube and started to run away. In pursuit of her was: Belfast, Sheffild and Edinburgh. In the same time, in base showed some mass-produced sirens.

Hornet: Sirens never showed in our base!

Y/N: < They did. In 1988. >

Turns out that was only 10 mass-sirens, so there wasn't many work. Purifier sadly escape with cube...

Time skip: 30 minutes ( 11:00 a.m ) Sakura Empire Main Base. POV: 3rd Person

On Island was earthquake.... No, It was Orochi. Orochi was started up by Kaga and seted course on Azur Lane...

Zuikaku: KAGA, COME BACK!

Time skip: 30 minutes ( 11:30 a.m. ) Azur Lane Main Base - Meeting Room

All high up kansens in world was on special meeting. Why all? Because Red Axis knowed that Kaga and Sirens can destroy all word with Orochi and decide to re-join Azur Lane. ( Nagato and Bismarck was listen meeting trough radio )

Y/N: All world is in very big trobule, because of Orochi. It started voyage to us 30 minutes ago and we need to stop it.

Nagato: < But this won't be easy. >

Y/N: It's not meant to be easy, but no matter what we need to stop it!

Bismarck: < Do you have any plan? >

Y/N: I have but... It not the best plan.

Enterprise: It's better than lack of a plan.

Y/N: Ok, then... Every fraction will atack from diffrent side. Eagle Union from West, Sakura Empire from South, Iron Blood with Ping Hai, Ning Hai and me from East and Royal Navy with Avrora from North. What's next? I don't know, Orochi is very mysterious ship...

Q E: Why Iron Blood will have bigest support from other fraction?!

Y/N: Because they have the smallest amout of ships nearby.

Bismarck: < That's true. >

Q E: Good to know.

Y/N: Now, any questions?

In room was dead silent.

Y/N: So, let's Go!

This is end of chapter twelfth. We are near end of Azur Lane Main Story, but that's not the end of this fanfic! I planing to contnue it after defeat Orochi. Anyway thanks for reading this chapter and see you in chapter thirteenth!

_MK1T_