The Add

Suggestion of Child Abandonment

You were watching TV when an add came on. 

"Come and see the newest Pizzeria in town! We have attractions like none other! At the Pizza-Plex, we have a daycare to send your kids 10 and younger centered around our 2 in 1, Sunrise and Moondrop! We also have a golf course centered around Montgomery Gator! We have race coarse centered around Roxanne Wolf! And the last area, besides the food places, is our high-intensity space combat simulation centered around the main animatronic, Glamrock Freddy Fazbear!"

The add went on and on about how amazing it was. You really wanted to go, so as soon as the add ends you go over to your parents. All you had to do was ask and, with a little bit of manipulation, they would agree to what you want. 

And that's exactly what happened. You went to your parents and asked, "Mom, Dad."

"Yes, baby?" Your mother asked.

"Can we PLEASE~ go to the new Pizzeria?" You asked with adding the 'puppy eyes' afterwards.

"Can we discuss it, then tell you?" Your mother asked.

You nodded before leaving to continue your TV show. 

"D/N (Dad's name), this is our chance. We can finally get rid of them," Your mother said in a hushed tone.

"Finally. We won't have to waste money anymore," You dad paused before continuing, "But we can't leave them in the daycare. They'll need our contact information for emergencies if they go."

"Dammit. You're right," she paused. She then got an idea. She continued, "What if we bring them there and while they are playing a game or something, we leave as other people leave."

"That's not a bad idea. Let's do it M/N (Mom's name)," he said with a smile. 

They get up from where they were and came over to you. Your mother caught your attention when she said, "Y/N, we've decided."

"What did you decide? And it better be yes, or else," you said.

"Me and your mother are going to take you to the Pizza-Plex," your father said.

You jumped up and screamed with joy. For once, you didn't have to manipulate them. Once you calmed down your mother said, "Go and change. We'll take you right now."

"Oh Wonderful! I'll get ready right now!" You exclaimed as you ran to your room.

Once you were ready, you went to your parents. You all got into the car, and they began to drive away from home.

Heya! First chapter of my new story is complete! 

I hope you enjoyed it. Also, I made up the idea while I was in a car, so~~ yeah. 

427 Words