Morning came

When you had gotten to Fazer Blast, you and Gregory find Vanny's hideout. It so happened to be the exact time Vanny was there too.

Gregory get's out of Freddy and then goes to get rid of Vanny. But, before he could fully leave, Vanny sent down bots. Freddy prepared himself for a fight. However, he was pushed off the walk way.

He landed onto the floor. You and Gregory looked up towards Vanny and saw her push a button that looked similar to other buttons you and Gregory have pressed before. The bots came over to Freddy and began to shred him in front of you and Gregory. 

You both stood horrified. A new found anger appeared inside of both of you. You had ran up to Vanny with Gregory following. 

You jumped onto her back reaching around her neck and choking her. She tried to get your grip off, and, eventually, she did. You fell off of her and she turned towards you. She gripped her knife tighter and right as she was about to stab you, bots pushed her. You and Vanny look at Gregory, he held a button, similar to the one Vanny held.

"Disassemble Vanny!" Gregory yelled as he pressed the button. The bots crept closer to her. and behind the curtains, you could hear her screams and the flesh being torn off of her. You shivered and then, you heard nothing. 

"Y/N, come on. Let's go see Freddy," he whispered to you. You both left the room. Gregory ran towards Freddy. He was very sad and said something that made Gregory cry out in mental pain. You walked over to him, and patted his back.

He looked at you, stood up, and hugged you. You hugged him back. 

You, being the 10 year old you are, could kind of feel the emotions running through him. But also being the brat you are, you truly didn't care. You just wanted to fix up Roxanne, but could that be possible with Freddy being destroyed? You groaned and pushed Gregory off of you, the hug went on long enough. 

You looked at the time and saw that it basically opening time. You grumbled and walked towards the front door. When you saw the doors open, you also saw a guard. You walked up to him and dragged him towards where Freddy was. He panicked and made a call to the company saying not to open the plex for a few weeks perhaps.

He grabbed a machine of sorts and carried Freddy to Parts & Service. You told him that the others were also destroyed, to which he asked, "Where are they. I need them Fixed up."

"Follow I'll show where Roxy should be, same with Monty," you said. He nodded after. You showed him the way to where Roxy was at. He picked her up after you talked to her.

Then, for Monty, you walked into Gator Golf. You showed him the stage where he currently lay. His lower half was missing, but was quite easily found. 

Now, for Chica. Gregory had to show the guard where she was, because you didn't even know that. When Gregory did finally show where Chica was at, she was collected and brought to P&S. 

Heya! Short chapter, I know. But, uhh, I wanted to get this done and I've had no more ideas for it.

So, now I want you to have a great Day/Night/Evening.

567 Words